**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected weekly calender buff

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
I’m a fan of the basic calender buff but for the weekly calender I feel it is sorely lacking. Every 2 weeks you get what is essentialy a 3* champion with a small chance of a 4* (which is most likely ISO and some 5* shards anyways) and a TINY chance at a 5* champion, with an even smaller chance that it’s a good champion. Even as a newly uncollected player I don’t think these crystals will help me at all for the most part and to have to wa it 2 WEEKS for only one crystal seems a bit useless if I’m honest.

It would be great if the calender gave a crystal once a week, or the 4* drop rate was increased slightly so it was a more reliable source of ISO or there was another way of obtaining grandmaster crystal shards like as bonus rewards from EQ or side events

I really hope you guys take this into consideration as it just seems like an area of the game that could be improved with seemingly minor changes. Thanks anyways

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

It should be a cavalier buff, not uncollected

Yeah, why are cavalier players not getting cavalier crystals in their calendar
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Cavalier players get them weekly, so for you all to get it weekly then what wohld cavalier get? Weekly cavalier crystal? Have to remember the weekly calendar isn’t always meant to help you. It surely rarely helps a cavalier with 1 grandmaster crystal a week. I’ve pulled 3, 5 stars from it since I became UC and Cavalier. I became UC the week they launched 5.2. So essentially since they launched that weekly calendar I’ve been getting the shards. 3, 5 stars in 2.5 years (my guess?). Not great odds. Clearing content is the way to progress not through calendars.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I agree with the guy above. The way I see it, the weekly calendar wasn’t implemented to be a big contributor to progression/resources. It’s there as a nice to have for us
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    In the current progression of the game, a GMC a week is just about right for uncollected and a cavalier crystal a week for cavalier.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    I know it wasn’t implemented as something that was meant to help us but it would be great if they changed it for EVRYBODY so that it might, I didn’t know cavalier players get it upgraded so sorry on that front, maybe they could give cavalier players a free 5* or half a 5* every week, even myself a newly uncollected player can just about manage that. I’m not saying that it was implemented to help us, just that it’s an area of the game that Kabam could really show us that they care about their playebase through
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Seeing as I've pulled 5* NF and 5* Sunspot from the free GMCs I personally don't see a problem with them. Free iso and Gold
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    TP33 said:

I know it wasn’t implemented as something that was meant to help us but it would be great if they changed it for EVRYBODY so that it might, I didn’t know cavalier players get it upgraded so sorry on that front, maybe they could give cavalier players a free 5* or half a 5* every week, even myself a newly uncollected player can just about manage that. I’m not saying that it was implemented to help us, just that it’s an area of the game that Kabam could really show us that they care about their playebase through

A free 5 star what! The only time they ever gave out a full 5 star in calendar was the summoner appreciation calendar and that took 96 days to get a full 5 star