**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

10K prestige looking for relax alliance

was in p3 alliance, looking for relax Gold or even silver alliance due to more work commitments.

Comments

• Tomax74Tomax74 Posts: 111
    Hi. We have a relaxed, AQ focused alliance. Map 4 AQ. Silver 1/ Gold 3 typical. Add me on line Tomax1974
  • KyrazmomKyrazmom Posts: 159
    I’m recruiting for map 5x5 and gold 2 AW. Relaxed alliance no event minimums and low donations of 70k gold and 5k loyalty. Line ID is Kyrazmom
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Hey. HMU on line-medeuink
  • djomla85djomla85 Posts: 107
    @Dreamwalkersg relaxed ally, uk based, map5x5, war options 2 group in rotation finish g2, g1, ex plat3 ally
  • djomla85djomla85 Posts: 107
    Line ID djomla85
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    Hi. Chadpool1 (Line) here. I’m with the Deadpool Corps (Dp&u2), and we are looking for AQ minded individuals and some that dig War.

In War we only do two groups so that people can concentrate on other stuff. You can cycle in and out to get your 5 Wars for rewards.

We are more focused on a strong AQ. You will grow your account very quickly with us. We typically run 544 first day then 443 for the rest of the week. That way you can focus on other parts of the game too, but maximize rewards.

We Just Ask That You Be Active.

Talkative helps too
    We are on Line app so that helps.

So if the Deadpool Corps (Dp&u2) sounds like a place you can call home let me know. There’s only a couple spots open at the moment
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    We are reKT-
    Semi retired
    AQ 4/4/5 but decent rewards
    AW gold 2 with 1 voluntary BG
    Same name everywhere
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    @Dreamwalkersg Top 350 AQ running 6x5, relaxed Gold 2 wars.

Easy weekly rewards with 5000 glory per cycle, hit me up on Line (octoberstack) if you want to discuss further
  • 5x5 220M AQ tier 5/6 gold 1 AW. Line ID rogerleehaynes
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Map 5/5/5 AQ (215m+), Gold 2 (more AQ focused) alliance is recruiting for one person in the North or South America time zones. Very active alliance, SA is typically around 625k-650k (sometimes over 750K). Donations are 70k gold and 4500 loyalty a week. Minimum prestige 8200 (Current alliance average - looking to continue raising that up)

Requirements - must be active, good communicator, and not afraid of going after the bosses - everyone needs to participate no free rides

We are part of a 5 alliance family that has a map 5/6 gold 2 alliance, map 5 plat 3 alliance, map 4 gold 3 alliance, and an alliance for beginners. Most who leave our alliance either step down or up to another one and stay within the family.

Message Capn_Dante on line if interested
  • DaBillsDaBills Posts: 648
    Hey Dreamer not exactly sure what you are looking for. I sent you a friend request in game to chat or if you have line my ID is DaBills. All in all though, we are solid and most of us have been in our alliance since 2015 😁
  • SBESBE Posts: 62
    5x5 AQ with stress free wars. Line ID: bent.notbroken
  • Hi Dreamwalkers, if your still looking for an alliance that fits your schedule, we run 443 all week. AQ not mandatory every day as long amd all boses get cleared. We run 2 BG’s for war amd hit Silver one last season. pushing for Gold 3 this season with 2BG’s. We are half US and the other Half UK. Hit me up if your interested. My line ID is spj408. Alliance name Warriors Of Vengeance. Tag WOV-2.
  • Duckz2007Duckz2007 Posts: 25
    LF 2 active 5x5 players. 3 BGs for AQ and 2 BGs for AW. Line Required. LINE ID: sirjon1616
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    @Dreamwalkersg I am in a g3/2 ally who runs map 4 AQ, it is a great ally add me on line agentxzzz1 or IGN is Agent X zzz best part about the ally are the people. A lot of great awesome people.
  • OnkyOnky Posts: 334
    I'm recruiting for one. We are a solid alliance, I just had a guy get deployed to Afghanistan. We are gold 3, but typically run gold 1 or pt4, very chill, no donations. We are capable of 5x5 but choose a more relaxed feel. Been there done the grind. We run 54444, with top modifiers, we reach 150 mil easy . We have hit 750k for SA 5 weeks in a row, I have no minimums, just take care of war and quest and the rest is your speed.im very organized and involved, we all are veteran players and play smart, no stupid mistakes in war. Most of us are USA based, very active, no drama. If it's what you are looking for, hit me up on line app. Onky707
  • Rob6475Rob6475 Posts: 34
    16mil laid back alliance we run maps 4,3,3
    For aw we run 2 bgs during the season first come and 1 on the off season. No donations no event minimums just play join aq. War is optional
    Most of the alliance has been together for 3 years more its family first so come and join an awesome group of players thats not just an alliance but a family
    Can contact me in game or line id is the same Rob6475