**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Your Guilty Pleasure champ

hey guys so we all have an idea of who is god tier, above god tier, or demi god tier

but what about those champs who ppl don't really talk about that you just like playing. Maybe you don't rank up to 4/55 but still a solid 3/45.

for me it's jane foster (dooped)
I dunno I just like having that parry and instant crit and the RNG stuns you get from the shock >:D

i always liked punisher too. But never got him 5* :(:(

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Don’t know why but beast, took him to 4-55 and for some reason I really enjoy using him even though he sucks
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    5* 4/5 unduped Angela... one of myfirst 5* 4/5.... hits like a truck, plus regen.... simple straight up game play.. nothing fancy
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Hood and Symbiote Spiderman
  • Options
    2Starvisi0n2Starvisi0n Posts: 3
    has to be crossbones for me he was my first 5 star and i duped him as my 3rd. he is a dream to fight with and every now and again a Mr. Sinister comes up and whilst my alliance discuss best way to beat him i just dust off Mr Bones and the job is done !
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I'm a big fan of spider Gwen, but I run full suicides so don't get to play her as often as I'd like
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Iron Fist, I live his animations. They all just feel like they should crit.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Sentry I love his animations
  • Options
    Slashing up any Science-Class Champions like Abomination or Hulk with Skill-Class Champions like Agent Venom. Absolutely avoiding Thing since he can be difficult with Unstoppable and Heavy Attacks.

DarkHawk has been fun with different Modes and his beams make a really cool sound too. Absolutely love when I trigger the small Health Regeneration for some of the tougher battles.

Vision Aarkus is cool with lots of potential but I kept on getting destroyed due to his lack of Maximum Health despite having Class Advantage to Tech-Class and especially versus Robots due to Armor Shatter Ability.
  • Options
    ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110
    Psylocke, love getting the enemy against the wall and spamming sp1's. I have beat so many I had no business beating doing this.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Guillotine against any regen champs.

Iron patriot with wall heavy spams.

Loki and act4 venom
  • Options
    ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    Thor Rag! I have a 5* that I love to play with, but am hesitant to take him to 4/5. I’m not sure how much help he will be trying to clear Act 5.
  • Options
    Vision Aarkus with Mysterio and Namor were all really cool for Incursion using Coldsnap Abilities. If Vision Aarkus had more Maximum Health or decent Armor Rating, I would probably want him on my Champion Team despite being Cosmic-Class. He does exceptionally well versus any Robotic Villains due to Armor Shatter De-Buff sabotaging Superior Iron Man's Health Regeneration amongst others. Despite being cripplingly weak versus tougher Champions; Vision has many favorable match-ups that are too visually appealing to not put on your Roster somewhere.
  • Options
    FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    I have plenty and it really brings more fun to the game...
    Furst was for sure Sentry. Idelest infected me with his love for him and since then I crave to get him as 5* to get him to r5 ASAP but of course I have 100+ 5* but no Sentry.
    Another one is Beast. If he's unduped he isn't really som much fun but once he is duped, completing his combo from sig ability is somehow really satisfying.
    I don't know if Taskmaster falls into this category too but he is very underrated in my opinion. He can be really tricky to use I'm to his full potencial but man, it is really fun.
    Honorable mentions: Iron Fist, Psylocke, Nebula,...
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Would have to be Kamala. She's very fun to play imo.
    ~jojo
  • Options
    YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    wasp, i mainly use her as backup when my ghost dies, but shes really fun to play and her animations are really cool imo.
  • Options
    4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    Ronin his bleeds are underrated
  • Options
    LykanonLykanon Posts: 45
    In the beginning of my MCOC career, I played a lot with my 4* Symbiont Spiderman... Still love his powerful SP2 though!
  • Options
    StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Ebony maw, love everything about him expect the horrendous damage output.
  • Options
    Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Dormammu is really fun, not even letting the opponent get to an sp2 is satisfying.

Green goblin isn’t too bad either, his sp2 is a killer move against most opponents and cause he was my first 6* I still have some love for him

Black panther: just love the stack of bleeds you can do with him, okay he needs more damage and utility but when you can get to 12 bleeds without deep wounds that’s fun. One of the few 6*’s I’ve never lost a fight with in arena purely because he melts even a R3 6* or maxed out GG from kangs team even before they can get to an sp3
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Classic Guillotine. I’ve got her at 3/45 unduped and I can’t count the number of times I’ve just wanted to put some T2A Into her. She has her occasional uses, the damage is genuinely pretty solid against non-bleed immunes and can dish out high damage with the SP3.

But what really sells me on the champ? The animations. She is one of the most fluid champs to play and honestly has my favourite heavy attack animation in the game

I think if I ever duped I would just take her to R4. The sustainability with that awakened ability is pretty decent