**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which movie champs need to be buffed or fixed??

We watch movies and many of us are fan of movies that's why we are here...but some people watch movies like Avengers and tried this game and found many of the movie heroes which are pretty cool in movies and in game they are not much impressive what we thought about them...sometimes it's disappoint and its really sad to see our best heroes as trash in game...help me to find out whom we need to fixed I am just putting some champs in rows but it's difficult to select them...guys it's really disappoint me when I played with Thor ragnarock who is God of thunder and didn't have any shock buffs or debuffs and second ronin who is the best assasian in the mcu whose bleed could be the beyond god tire and many more...

Which movie champs need to be buffed or fixed?? 25 votes

Ronin
4%
jdrum663 1 vote
Thor ragnarock
28%
TiborginaNinjaversusbearZeezoosTavaZ2f6hQPsyLifeAburaees 7 votes
Blackpanther
52%
BrokenProjectWeaponXMarvel2289Batman_SinsOfAFatherRookiiePaddoEzmyrSuperchampion_Silver_SagaSaint_Mart74WaterlemonTheLegionMasterThundersRage9 13 votes
Silver surfer
16%
Urkel2Prajval849SuperiorSymbioteQfury 4 votes
Mr fantastic
0%

Comments

• Options
    GrinchhhGrinchhh Posts: 70
    edited April 2020
    mr fantastic? why does he need a buff? he is atleas a demigod tier champion
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Thor ragnarok does have shock
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Thor is the God of thunder...I think his shock debuff is not much powerfull how we expected even not anyone I prefer thor and Ronin to be buffed couse how we see him in movies it's not that much powerfull in game...like human torch we get those incarnation buffs and we relate to him...he is burning man and can burn everyone so he did...but in the case of thor we didnt get that buff what we expected that's why I was talking about Ronin and thor ragnarock
  • Options
    Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Blackpanther
    Obviously.
  • Options
    Prajval849Prajval849 Posts: 16
    Silver surfer
    Silver surfer in movies is literal god and in this game, not much impressive. He definately should get a beyond god tier buff
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    I think Thanos needed the buff or should be fixed first