**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incursions people

It has officially been the fifth time my random incursions partner has gone offline. Its incredibly annoying especially when with only my top champions can I access top zones. Is there any word of something that will stop this will be added so I can look forward to it.

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    How about not playing with randoms? lol
  • HIGHNOOOONHIGHNOOOON Posts: 11
    My friends aren’t always on.... I think it would be more appropriate to fix the find a partner system not only for me but for other people as well
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    It’s all well and good saying they should “fix” the partner system, but how exactly are they supposed to do that? They can’t stop people from going offline in the middle of a run
    I think that if they do something like maybe if a person is in incursions and they are offline for a certain time people are able to leave the match without their champions being exhausted. Obviously you can’t get the rewards otherwise it would be exploited immediately but it would be a help for people using the find a partner a partner system.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★

I think that if they do something like maybe if a person is in incursions and they are offline for a certain time people are able to leave the match without their champions being exhausted. Obviously you can’t get the rewards otherwise it would be exploited immediately but it would be a help for people using the find a partner a partner system.

Then instead of posts like the opening one, it would be “Fix the system of losing points when partners MIA”.

Anyway, Incursions are meant to be dungeons that don’t have a time limit, which was one of the things that were complained about; that it required dungeons to be done in one sitting.

Incursions allow players to find multiple pockets of time in a 5 day span to push as far as they want.

Don’t drag down the entire system just because you’re matched with randoms, which is totally by your choice, and they go missing.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    incursions appear to me to be far less random friendly than dungeons. they take a lot more time and require your partner to coordinate more if you want to do something else and come back to it. I think they are an improvement with still many glaring holes and issues
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    The “don’t do randoms” responses aren’t helpful. The game has rewards available for random matchmaking.
  • InxInx Posts: 115

incursions appear to me to be far less random friendly than dungeons. they take a lot more time and require your partner to coordinate more if you want to do something else and come back to it. I think they are an improvement with still many glaring holes and issues

Agree getting to section 10 can be a real grind if your not playing with a friend. Artifacts should be all milesstones with shards and etc being section based, if that.

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    You can't control what other people do, that's why everyone should avoid randoms!

Leaving with your champs not exhausted would be exploited in almost every random matchup. Think about it, if you don't like who you're playing with, you can just leave and still have your best team to try again?!?!?! That's ridiculous. Then these forums will just blow up with every post complaining even more!

The point for all these posts complaining about randoms is so simple......... don't play with randoms if you're a serious player!
    I said in my post that a timer should be added from when people go offline. I think that will fix the any exploits they can do. Plus I don’t claim my solution is perfect. In my first post I just wanted to see if this was a possibility to be added. Also I agree that getting to section 10 is a very big grind with your friend but the entire point of my post was to make playing with randoms easier and less painful when they go AFK. I believe that when playing with randoms you should know you are going to get a short incursions trip. Anyways that just a reply and a thought.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

This system can be easily exploited
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    I got pared with a 150k rating kid
    Barely went Pat first two rooms since he didn’t know how to parry and dex
    I’m near 800k
  • Agent_OnionAgent_Onion Posts: 5
    Incursions would be perfect if they allowed the option for us to play both sides solo using 6 champs in two teams.