**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.3.1 medusa seems broken

This fight is some utter garbage tbh. Bleed vulnerability seems broken. Wasted over 10 revives because my R5 NF cant outdamage the regen with his bleeds.

Somehow you managed to make the first fight of 6.3 worse than 6.2.6 champion

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    With nick you have to consume buffet then enter the 2nd life and get the fury, it’s a 1 try or die type thing
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Wait until you have Sym Supreme then, he makes the fight a breeze. I can solo or near solo her reliably with my r2 six star. Though she is currently bugged and will gain 4 furies instead of 3.
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    AA shreds her, just parry heavy
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    Nick Fury isn't a viable option. Symbiote supreme one of the best counters for her. Archangel also works really well.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    It’s a much slower fight than NF users are used to but it’s very much doable and pretty easy. Heavy, avoid dexing as much as possible by parrying until you have to bait a special and try your best to bait at a distance so that you don’t trigger buffet. Also, right after her furies expire take the opportunity to do full light ending combos until she starts getting furies again then back to parry heavy. It’s entirely doable with one revive, and soloable if you play well. I solo’d her with NF multiple times, some of them without Fury’s Fury
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★

Wait until you have Sym Supreme then, he makes the fight a breeze. I can solo or near solo her reliably with my r2 six star. Though she is currently bugged and will gain 4 furies instead of 3.

The 4th fury is from the node that when u hit she gains a fury but defo supreme makes the fight super easy if u also run despair to negate the healing
  • PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152
    edited April 2020
    I just finished exploring 6.3 and one shot the boss multiple times with NF (without going into real phase).
    Just keep ending in light attacks and when she has 3 furies from her abilities do a ML and she will gain one armor then parry and do MLLL combos again. (You can take like 2 detonations from explosive personality if you aren’t in real phase yet)
    Keep repeating it and she dies easy. (I use despair mastery 3/3 so she doesn’t heal that much because of all the bleeds so this might help)