**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should be my first R5 5* Champion?

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
I’m split between options and I’m really indecisive about which one to do, so whatever feedback you can give helps! (I’ve beaten Act 5 and I’m exploring it, and I haven’t began act 6 yet, if that helps.)

Who should be my first R5 5* Champion? 24 votes

Warlock (Duped) : I have all the resources but the t4tc. So probably another month or 2 before I could rank him.
37%
INTEGRALJim0172EvangelionlovrRockypantherxLordNeoEtjamaFiiNCHMasterpuffprotectors11 9 votes
Domino (Unduped): I have all the resources needed to r5 her, and enjoy her play style.
29%
TendersquadMoudouAaronc94H3t3rPyrdaHobo_Goatlowlevelplayer 7 votes
Symbiote Supreme (Duped) : On of my favorite champs to use in the entire game. However I’m off by 1 t4cc. So maybe another week.
12%
Penumbrouscx23433Epsilonlogan 3 votes
Captain America (Duped) : I have him at R1 and have plans to rank 4 him by June. So it’ll be likely around July, when I get enough t4cc.
16%
Thicco_ModeEarthEliteJtheGoatMattmillernw 4 votes
Sunspot (Unduped) : Really fun champ to play, but he’s at R2 and it will likely be may before I R5 him.
4%
LucianoDelHoya 1 vote
Namor (Unduped): Ill R5 him after 100% Act 5, but if I do it right away than I’ll be able to go head first into my first LOL path.
0%

Comments

• Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    Domino (Unduped): I have all the resources needed to r5 her, and enjoy her play style.
    U don't even have the option to choose, u only have resources for Domino and u should go with her cause she's a beast, put a red hulk with her at act 5 and u'll clear it easily and have to r5 other champ = )
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    Warlock (Duped) : I have all the resources but the t4tc. So probably another month or 2 before I could rank him.
    JtheGoat said:

To me cap iw is the best option if you have alot of sig stones to put into him. If not, then I would say warlokc cause of his sick utility.

This.