**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Looking for as many as 10/possible merger

Pretty relaxed group dealing with a bunch of recently retired members. Currently doing map 3/4 in aq and 1 optional war group. If we got another full battle group we'd probably go back to 2 war groups optional. Previously been finishing silver 1/2. I'd like to get back into a map 5 aq if we got some experienced members but I'm also fine going 3/4/4 or however it works out. Message me on line if interested, mhanson324 is my tag in the game and on line.

Comments

• Options
    Still looking? Check out our alliance; I’m the leader. @SHAKEXNXBAKE007 on game and Line chat. We’re map 3/4 as well
  • Options
    IronMike_14IronMike_14 Posts: 162

Pretty relaxed group dealing with a bunch of recently retired members. Currently doing map 3/4 in aq and 1 optional war group. If we got another full battle group we'd probably go back to 2 war groups optional. Previously been finishing silver 1/2. I'd like to get back into a map 5 aq if we got some experienced members but I'm also fine going 3/4/4 or however it works out. Message me on line if interested, mhanson324 is my tag in the game and on line.

Interested in merging!!! We have 10 strong and run Map 54444 and AW as well.
  • Options
    OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    I can take 5 or 6 if you need a home. We could do 4/4/3.