Looking for a G1/P4 alliance.

Yes, im a Pro Quake/Ghost player.
Experienced in T3-4 war.

Line ID:kevo9513mcoc

Comments

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    might be a lil low prestige for p4, doesnt matter about skill, prestige is a big factor. Unless they are just running AW not AQ
  • Options
    DeadManWadeDeadManWade Posts: 275
    We have ONE spot open in Avenger Squad [0980]!

- AQ/AW a must. 3BGs;
    - Map 4;
    - Line app required;
    - Participate, have fun and reap rewards.

Reply to this message if you’re interested, and we can chat further on Line.
  • Options
    Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    Hi. Chadpool1 (Line) here. I’m with the Deadpool Corps (Dp&u2), and we are looking for AQ minded individuals and some that dig War.

In War we only do two groups so that people can concentrate on other stuff. You can cycle in and out to get your 5 Wars for rewards.

We are more focused on a strong AQ. You will grow your account very quickly with us. We typically run 544 first day then 443 for the rest of the week. That way you can focus on other parts of the game too, but maximize rewards.

We Just Ask That You Be Active.

Talkative helps too
    We are on Line app so that helps.

So if the Deadpool Corps (Dp&u2) sounds like a place you can call home let me know. There’s only a couple spots open at the moment
  • Options
    AshleyyTweetsAshleyyTweets Posts: 68
    Hey hey,

I have 1 spot - map 4 AQ, war is optional.

Add me on line if you’re still looking AshleyyTweets
  • Options
    Cj67Cj67 Posts: 47
    You don’t have no experience in t4 it t5 foh lmao ain’t nobody letting someone with this low of a prestige in a plat alliance no offense
  • Options
    RioSmith11RioSmith11 Posts: 80
    Add me on line if you’re looking for a spot

RioSmith11

Just starting out. It’s a growing alliance. With a couple members over 1m PI.
  • Options
    Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Cj67 said:

You don’t have no experience in t4 it t5 foh lmao ain’t nobody letting someone with this low of a prestige in a plat alliance no offense

@Cj67 you were saying?