**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Yay, Cavalier!

RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
edited April 2020 in General Discussion

3 hours ago, I asked for advice on what I should focus on for progression... And no one helped...
So I got impatient, and did it!

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Well, good job! Sorry we couldn’t give you any advice!
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

Honestly, I found it funny that nobody answered. I decided on watching twenty minutes of Seatin's free to play Cavalier run, then wing it from there.
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Nice! Did the exact same thing last week. Watched the free to play run and then just winged it.
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
    RU11011 said:

Honestly, I found it funny that nobody answered. I decided on watching twenty minutes of Seatin's free to play Cavalier run, then wing it from there.
    Same with me got cav yesterday
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Me too. 2 days cav now.
    I used to read an advice on reddit for the first run.
    Congrats all others who did it last week or so.
    Variant 4 is next...
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Nice work OP!
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    RU11011 said:

3 hours ago, I asked for advice on what I should focus on for progression... And no one helped...

Who you used on sabre?

@RiderofHell Do you have trouble with sabre? Just a guess, because I've seen you asking this in 2 threads.

If you open a thread and show us your roster then we'll try to help! If I'm guessing wrong here just ignore me lol.

This is mini account. My main is done with 6.1 lol. I have r2 6* Ghost.R5 Blade.R4 Medusa.r4 Stark and R4 Void

@RiderofHell Do you have trouble with sabre? Just a guess, because I've seen you asking this in 2 threads.

If you open a thread and show us your roster then we'll try to help! If I'm guessing wrong here just ignore me lol.

This is mini account. My main is done with 6.1 lol. I have r2 6* Ghost.R5 Blade.R4 Medusa.r4 Stark and R4 Void
    I could see ghost and/or void handle that sabretooth. The worst thing is the no retreat, but once you get used to that and time everything right it's just good old sabretooth. I believe I even had a pretty good attempt with an r4 magik once.

Night thrasher also worked extremely well against him.
    I ended up wasting 7 lvl 1 revives..1 lvl 3 revive...1 team revive and potions from 20 free crystals that didnt give me any revives back lol
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

RU11011 said:

Who you used on sabre?
    I used my 6* Modok and a bunch of revives. Very slow fight
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Congrats