**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iron man infinity war heavy attack

@Kabam Miike I love Iron man and he is one of my fev champ in the game...I use him in both offence and defence...but I think there is an issue in heavy attack imiw start heavy and takes 2 seconds and then he hit the opponent...in this time opponents always strikes me....it's like if I throw heavy it stuck at starting...can we get fix this heavy attack issue...iknow imiw is designed for defence but many of us use him in offence and it's pretty cool champ...but sometimes really he got cooldown in heavy attack hope we got fixed this soon...

Comments

• Options
    Make sure you parry stun the opponent first, then throw the heavy.
    Or practice the timing with landing the heavy, like with an intercept.
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★

Yeah bro but some times parry didn't work on some nodes like 5.2.4 and grandmaster and in war besides of boss there is imune to parry....and imiw heavy attack damage more compare to 2 combo strike of imiw...
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Mercury79 said:

Yeah bro but some times parry didn't work on some nodes like 5.2.4 and grandmaster and in war besides of boss there is imune to parry....and imiw heavy attack damage more compare to 2 combo strike of imiw...
    You can’t just randomly throw heavies and expect to land them, you have to parry or counter an opponent’s heavy, if you throw a heavy into the air you’ll probably get hit