**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Claire Voyant?

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
I just got her as a 5*. I’ve heard a lot of good things about her, so what is she actually good for (focussing mainly on act 6). Is she worth taking to r5? I don’t have suicides.

Comments

• Mcoc_gamer_481Mcoc_gamer_481 Posts: 62
    She’s amazing for most things, selectable immunities, regen, power control, nullify, solid damage, she’s the queen of versatility with very little she can’t do, she does gain a massive benefit from suicides but without she still has all her utility and solid regen, definitely worth r5 imo
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Don’t listen to people complaining about her ‘nerf’, it’s a bug fix for one specific fight. People say that they ONLY ranked her up bc of the 6.2 boss but come on, why do that? You wouldn’t take a champion to R5 just to never use her again. My 4* 5/50 has got me through so much content, story quest, event quest, tricky Hyperions, all or nothing, caltrops, AW paths and bosses, AQ lanes. She has tons of small bits of utility which add up and complement each other.

I think the person that designed her deserves a promotion because she is brilliant, imo better than doom
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    She's awesome, r5 asap, doesn't need dupe either. She cleared the entire combo path in 6.3.x, regen when need, power drain when you need, just awesome champ.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    I have her 5* r3 lock and from what I've just read, feel kinda of guilty and undeserving of her since I dont use her much.

So she's really that good and I should rank 5 her???
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    I have her as a rank 2 6* unsupervised and rank 3 5* duped. She is awesome the only reason she is on the hot plate is cause people forget when someone has an indestructible buff they don’t take damage That being said if they have buffs that can be nullified she is a god walking through them
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

I just got her as a 5*. I’ve heard a lot of good things about her, so what is she actually good for (focussing mainly on act 6). Is she worth taking to r5? I don’t have suicides.

Rank 5 her she will serve you in act 6 and abyss as well
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Uduped. Not unsupervised. Sorry bad auto correct
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    I also got her some time ago and still didn't take her above r3. I don't use suicides, and without it her damage is nothing impressive. I already have 6* r2 sentinel and rulk, so her half immunities don't bring anything new in my roster. I'm leaning to taking my sym supreme to r5 above her atm