**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Collar tech mastery with warlock

Does anyone here ever experienced this kind of build?
I was fortunate enough to land as a second six star a warlock and that mastery sounds kinda cool

Comments

• SavageYeti2631SavageYeti2631 Posts: 53
    Class based masteries are a waste imo
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

Not true.

Mystic Dispersion has proven to be well worth it .. with the right champ ..

I, personally, love my Collar Tech .. with Ghost, Vision, etc ... makes things much easier with the slight decrease in power gain on them ... adds up quite significantly

now . the other 4 ? yeah, seem like a complete waste to me, I agree ... haven't seen anyone really utilizing them in any meaningful manner ..
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Pure Skill was great before the 12.0 update. It's basically useless now.
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    dot_ditto said:

Not true.

Mystic Dispersion has proven to be well worth it .. with the right champ ..

I, personally, love my Collar Tech .. with Ghost, Vision, etc ... makes things much easier with the slight decrease in power gain on them ... adds up quite significantly

now . the other 4 ? yeah, seem like a complete waste to me, I agree ... haven't seen anyone really utilizing them in any meaningful manner ..
    A guy at my alliance unlocked 3/5 collar tech , but he saw me a video that nothing changed. After 8 hit combo winter soldier had a full bar of power with or without collar tech.

Is working for you?

• Stamatakos24Stamatakos24 Posts: 23
    Kabam replies once again after so many years that collar tech works fine. I activated collar tech at 3/5 and it is not working. I spend units for that but they keep saying that it is working...even after I send them pics and videos. I do not find any differences in those pics...do you??? Kabam finds difference for sure, but through their own eyes.

Furthermore Kabam’s Officer counts 9 hits for WS sp1 but the game counted 8...😂😂