**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3 Beasts formed an alliance!

We 3 beasts have been playing since the beginning. Need players to build our ally looking for +6k prestige and experience with map5
We have won every war this season so please feel free to hit me up in game and LINE is required...
A7X TINMAN

Comments

• Reign668Reign668 Posts: 136
    Why dont you guys join us and we can star running 3 bgs map 5 together, war optional, and donations are 55k gold and 4k loyalty. We are friendly and have fun.
    I know you looking for members btw just thought I'd throw the option out their, sorry if this doesnt interest you
    Also line id: reign668
  • A7XTINMANA7XTINMAN Posts: 16
    Reign668 we have a lot of resources and don’t want to waste them... thanks though
    Have you started map 5 yet?
    Just saying if you havent started yet and you wanna hit 160+mil weekly, we have the room for 3, and if not I get it I started this ally 6 or so months ago, it takes persistence and a lot of patience just starting out. But hey if that's the route yall choose I respect that. And good luck. But if you do wanna join just hit me up on line and I can send you some more info
  • A7XTINMANA7XTINMAN Posts: 16
    Thanks I’ll keep it In mind and no we haven’t in map 5 yet... I came from plat4 ally who used to do 665 so I’ve been up there before... hitting 320mil so I’m not worried about resources... yet.... anyway lol
    Okay gotcha bub, have a good one
  • GatchyGatchy Posts: 64
    We are running map6/5 if you’re interested in joining us. We can take all 3 in