**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

3 Beasts formed an alliance!

We 3 beasts have been playing since the beginning. Need players to build our ally looking for +6k prestige and experience with map5
We have won every war this season so please feel free to hit me up in game and LINE is required...
A7X TINMAN

Comments

• Reign668Reign668 Posts: 136
    Why dont you guys join us and we can star running 3 bgs map 5 together, war optional, and donations are 55k gold and 4k loyalty. We are friendly and have fun.
    I know you looking for members btw just thought I'd throw the option out their, sorry if this doesnt interest you
    Also line id: reign668
  • A7XTINMANA7XTINMAN Posts: 16
    Reign668 we have a lot of resources and don’t want to waste them... thanks though
    Have you started map 5 yet?
    Just saying if you havent started yet and you wanna hit 160+mil weekly, we have the room for 3, and if not I get it I started this ally 6 or so months ago, it takes persistence and a lot of patience just starting out. But hey if that's the route yall choose I respect that. And good luck. But if you do wanna join just hit me up on line and I can send you some more info
  • A7XTINMANA7XTINMAN Posts: 16
    Thanks I’ll keep it In mind and no we haven’t in map 5 yet... I came from plat4 ally who used to do 665 so I’ve been up there before... hitting 320mil so I’m not worried about resources... yet.... anyway lol
    Okay gotcha bub, have a good one
  • GatchyGatchy Posts: 64
    We are running map6/5 if you’re interested in joining us. We can take all 3 in