Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Korg Baron war

WayntosWayntos Posts: 593 ★★
Baron war took right path clear no problem on the other side..... It just may be me but is he on crack moves around like freaking spider-man and has thorns if you hit him you get damaged. All the other times EQ AW AQ I fight him I kick the **** out of him. On this challenge he takes my lunch money from at least 3 of my champs and time I get to the boss i have no chance. Here a pic of korg manager!

Any suggestion? i'm trying that "git gud"!

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Just bring a korg counter, he has no nodes, omega havok ghost etc, even magneto if you have to
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I quaked him but that's not the easiest suggestion. I use her or my maxed duped Namor but that's also not something most people have him

So basically, play him like every other Korg. Nothing is there boosting him up
  • Options
    FalongFalong Posts: 125
    if u cant then u arent ready to finish it
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 593 ★★
    @Falong I'm ready.... just beat it my dumbars never though about using my havok basically walked through korg and the boss

Thanks everyone for the suggestion @Lvernon15 @kfd2010