**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do I have the roster to go Uncollected?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

If you have any questions about the levels of my champions, ask me. I have 3/45 Blade and Cap IW, 5/50 Archangel and Stark Spidey. I like using the Blade/Stark Spidey/Ghost Rider synergy team typically but there aren't many villains in the path I'm planning to go on in 5.2.5 and 5.2.6. Any advice on which 5-champion team I should use? Thanks.

Comments

• Options

Yes get that aegon ranked up he’ll do some damage!

Do you think I should use Aegon in my Uncollected run? Idk how well I will do with him on the Bane node because of the risk of losing my combo meter.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Sparky will be great for the collector fight. Anyone with lots of burst will do well. For the path there, I think theres a easy path so you won't need anyone specific for the path itself
  • Options
    ms_5707983ms_5707983 Posts: 93
    Solid roster. Let Cap clear paths, get Wesley Snipes and Blue Boi in there for the bleeders. Really can't not understate what Cap is capable of, he's a machine.
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Seems like you found that you were mistaken when complaining about tiered progression. Let's see if I can give some advice.
    Best champions on your roster seem to be:
    - Quake
    - Blade
    - AA (Archangel)
    - Iceman
    - Emma
    - CAIW (Captain America Infinity War)
    - Stark (Spiderman Stark Enhanced)
    - Rulk (Red Hulk)
    - Colossus
    - Gulk (Gladiator Hulk)
    - Doc Oc
    - Aegon
    - Medusa

Out of these several options stick out most against Collector.
    Stark: Can auto-evade Collector's Sp1 and Sp2 making him invaluable during the fight. He is one you'll want for sure. His great damage also gives him leeway though his health is on the low side.

Quake: If you can use her to her fullest extent she is an amazing choice as she never triggers Bane or will raise the opponent's power. Along with that, she can also ignore the Unstoppable he gains at the end of the fight.

Aegon: If you ramp him up he will demolish paths and can do quite a number on the Collector because you can just keep reviving him and after each fight he'll get stronger.

Doc Oc: The strategy with this guy will take at least 1 revive. You can easily powerlock the Collector and keep him power locked while using Doc Oc. Once below a certain point the Collector will become immune to this which means you'll need to die and then revive yourself so that you can continue to power lock him down to 0.

AA: Invaluable AAR. He does massive damage through his neurotoxins and will make the fight a whole lot easier. His downside is the same as Doc Oc's as the Collector becomes immune to bleed and poison at a certain point.

CAIW: Extremely good damage, high block prof, amazing synergies, and is able to negate Unstoppable. This man is straight insane for the fight up until unblockable specials. He can tank specials like they are nothing, his synergies do a bit for this fight, and he can negate the collector's unstoppable. This is one beast of a champ.

Blade: If he was duped you would have a much easier time but he can still do the job duped. He has a parry bleed which means that the Collector will only shrug off the bleed and not the stun so you can parry him as long as he isn't immune. Other than that Blade can't do much.

Iceman: This guy isn't as useful as some of the other options listed but he's still really good. His ice armor helps tank some damage and his frostbite/coldsnap does great DoT. There isn't much else to say about these champs other than that.

My Suggestions:

Use a team made up of Stark, Aegon, Doc Oc, AA, and CAIW. 5 of the 5 are great at both path clearing and the Collector so they should work quite well for you. If you don't know how to use even 1 of any of those champs then make sure to look up videos on them.

I hope this helps!
    P.S. I just recently did 100% 5.2.6 because I chose to do Elder's Bane after doing Cavalier. That's what has helped me find the best options for me! =)
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

If you have any questions about the levels of my champions, ask me. I have 3/45 Blade and Cap IW, 5/50 Archangel and Stark Spidey. I like using the Blade/Stark Spidey/Ghost Rider synergy team typically but there aren't many villains in the path I'm planning to go on in 5.2.5 and 5.2.6. Any advice on which 5-champion team I should use? Thanks.

You can definitely do it blade and cap iw will help as well as aegon and even Colossus it may cost a few revives but completely worth it
  • Options
    TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    If you have Spider-Gwen, I would invest in her as well. Her evade chance goes up by 500% against unblockable special attacks. Not only that, but she starts the fight with 4 charges against Superior class champs (Collector) and each charge boosts her damage by a lot. Firing off the special one activates trap spider mode, in which Spider-Gwen can keep him enervated for almost the entire duration of the trap spider buff. SP2 also paralyses the opponent, stunning them and reducing his power gain by a lot. I don’t know if this bypasses his stun immunity, though.
  • Options
    Mayis said:

I became uncollected few days ago with champs with low base dmg output (claire, aarkus, wolvie, guilly 99) +cap iw, and because i couldnt ramp them up and get even to sp2, it took 5 team revives

I think ur champs have better dmg, I shouldve took there
    - cap iw (nullifies that guys unstoppable)
    - stark enhanced (good dmg)
    - archangel (awesome dmg while collector isnt immune to stuff)
    - aegon (ramp him up on the path, bane isnt a problem bc of that unstoppable heavy)

The last one idk, maybe octopus's power lock will be helpful, but i think u should rank him up

Thanks man. Do you think I should bring Blade into my Uncollected run? Ghost Rider? Quake? I don't have rank up resources right now because I used all of them to upgrade Stark Spidey, Cap IW, and Colossus.
  • Options
    UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    I did it with unawakened beardo and iceman on my team, and you seem a lot better equipped than I was
  • Options

Seems like you found that you were mistaken when complaining about tiered progression. Let's see if I can give some advice.
    - Quake
    - Blade
    - AA (Archangel)
    - Iceman
    - Emma
    - Rulk (Red Hulk)
    - Colossus
    - Gulk (Gladiator Hulk)
    - Doc Oc
    - Aegon
    - Medusa

Stark: Can auto-evade Collector's Sp1 and Sp2 making him invaluable during the fight. He is one you'll want for sure. His great damage also gives him leeway though his health is on the low side.

Quake: If you can use her to her fullest extent she is an amazing choice as she never triggers Bane or will raise the opponent's power. Along with that, she can also ignore the Unstoppable he gains at the end of the fight.

Aegon: If you ramp him up he will demolish paths and can do quite a number on the Collector because you can just keep reviving him and after each fight he'll get stronger.

Doc Oc: The strategy with this guy will take at least 1 revive. You can easily powerlock the Collector and keep him power locked while using Doc Oc. Once below a certain point the Collector will become immune to this which means you'll need to die and then revive yourself so that you can continue to power lock him down to 0.

AA: Invaluable AAR. He does massive damage through his neurotoxins and will make the fight a whole lot easier. His downside is the same as Doc Oc's as the Collector becomes immune to bleed and poison at a certain point.

CAIW: Extremely good damage, high block prof, amazing synergies, and is able to negate Unstoppable. This man is straight insane for the fight up until unblockable specials. He can tank specials like they are nothing, his synergies do a bit for this fight, and he can negate the collector's unstoppable. This is one beast of a champ.

Blade: If he was duped you would have a much easier time but he can still do the job duped. He has a parry bleed which means that the Collector will only shrug off the bleed and not the stun so you can parry him as long as he isn't immune. Other than that Blade can't do much.

Iceman: This guy isn't as useful as some of the other options listed but he's still really good. His ice armor helps tank some damage and his frostbite/coldsnap does great DoT. There isn't much else to say about these champs other than that.

My Suggestions:

Use a team made up of Stark, Aegon, Doc Oc, AA, and CAIW. 5 of the 5 are great at both path clearing and the Collector so they should work quite well for you. If you don't know how to use even 1 of any of those champs then make sure to look up videos on them.

I hope this helps!
    P.S. I just recently did 100% 5.2.6 because I chose to do Elder's Bane after doing Cavalier. That's what has helped me find the best options for me! =)

Wow, this is actually so awesome man. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to make this guide. This is literally exactly what I needed. Thank you so much, I hope I will become Uncollected soon.
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

- Quake
    - Blade
    - AA (Archangel)
    - Iceman
    - Emma
    - Rulk (Red Hulk)
    - Colossus
    - Gulk (Gladiator Hulk)
    - Doc Oc
    - Aegon
    - Medusa

My Suggestions:

I hope this helps!

Wow, this is actually so awesome man. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to make this guide. This is literally exactly what I needed. Thank you so much, I hope I will become Uncollected soon.
    Well, you admitted you were wrong about the whole post you made about T4 rifts so I decided I would bother to do this. Respect for admitting you were wrong.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Mayis said:

Thanks man. Do you think I should bring Blade into my Uncollected run? Ghost Rider? Quake? I don't have rank up resources right now because I used all of them to upgrade Stark Spidey, Cap IW, and Colossus.

Collector's specials are hard to evade, so u probably will die when he throws unblockable sp1. Hence u should choose champs with:
    - good base damage
    - ability to power lock/power drain
    - ability to evade specials
    Blade has none of this. Ghost Rider too. Quake will do great job, if u play her well (I don't ։D).

Archangel & ramped up Aegon have awesome dmg. Starky has dmg, evade and power drain. CapIW is tanky & can nullify unstoppable, so he will be usefull in all phases. The last one is either Quake or Doc Oc. With Doc oc u need to just do heavies in corner and just power lock him (except when his unstoppable), so Doc's rank doesn't matter that much. With lower rank it simply will take more heavies to kill Collector.

So my suggestion is to take Aegon, Archangel, Starky, Cap IW + Doc Oc or Quake. Take whole path with Aegon, ramp him up and kick Collectors ass ։D If the other champs will be on full health, they'll do more Bane damage to Collector, it can be handy too.

I took the right path starting with Venom. The only problem on for u would be Yondu, because theres no bleed immune champ on your team, but Aegon should just shrug that off. Spider-Gwen mini-boss isn't problem, because Aegon will have True Strike at that point.

Good luck!

He’s already uncollected mate.
  • Options
    Mayis said:

Collector's specials are hard to evade, so u probably will die when he throws unblockable sp1. Hence u should choose champs with:
    - good base damage
    - ability to power lock/power drain
    - ability to evade specials
    Blade has none of this. Ghost Rider too. Quake will do great job, if u play her well (I don't ։D).

Archangel & ramped up Aegon have awesome dmg. Starky has dmg, evade and power drain. CapIW is tanky & can nullify unstoppable, so he will be usefull in all phases. The last one is either Quake or Doc Oc. With Doc oc u need to just do heavies in corner and just power lock him (except when his unstoppable), so Doc's rank doesn't matter that much. With lower rank it simply will take more heavies to kill Collector.

So my suggestion is to take Aegon, Archangel, Starky, Cap IW + Doc Oc or Quake. Take whole path with Aegon, ramp him up and kick Collectors ass ։D If the other champs will be on full health, they'll do more Bane damage to Collector, it can be handy too.

I took the right path starting with Venom. The only problem on for u would be Yondu, because theres no bleed immune champ on your team, but Aegon should just shrug that off. Spider-Gwen mini-boss isn't problem, because Aegon will have True Strike at that point.

Good luck!

Cheers mate, thanks for all the advice. I became Uncollected yesterday but I will be sure to use these tips when I do my 5.2 exploration push in a few weeks. :)