**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

grandmaster daily crystal

Hi, as we know that to get the grandmaster crystal, we have to be at level 40 and above and must complete chapter 5 ACT 2. So i like to check that if i at level 40 but yet to complete chapter 5 ACT 2, will i still get the crystal???

Comments

• InvisibleInvisible Posts: 113
    Like you said "must beat collector to become uncollected". If you are not uncollected you wont get daily uncollected crystals regardless your level in the game.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Uh no. You have to beat the Collector in ACT 5, Chapter 2, or 5.2 as it's normally called. Not Act 2, Chapter 5 as you have typed. If that was a typing error in your part, you still have to beat the Collector to qualify to get those crystals.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    There are two different crystals. Uncollected daily and the Grandmaster that costs 200 units. Both require you be uncollected to get them. If you are referring to the one on the monthly log in calendar, everybody gets that as long as they log in. A gift from Kabam to get people to spend money to become uncollected.
  • champz44champz44 Posts: 49
    I see. So i have beat chapter 2 act 5 and level 40 to get the grandmaster crystal. Thanks for the clarify.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    You got it. But 5.2 is insanely hard. At your level (Level 37 if I saw the correct account in the game) you won't have the champs to beat it for a while, unless you hack or mod. Modding the game will get you permanently banned, so don't think of doing it.
  • champz44champz44 Posts: 49
    @Addyos thanks for your advice. I will play with the clean and right way to get the reward. I believe hard work give great reward. Hacking & Cheating will only get into trouble.