**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How valuable is an unduped 4-star AA?

I have four stars of duped DV, GP, SW, CA WW2, Wolverine, and X-23 and unduped Hyperion and Stark SM as my main attackers.

I understand AA is quite good. I only make 230k per run so it'll take all my saved boosts, 3 days and 1000 units I saved up to get him. Is it worth it? Will he help me complete chapter 5.1 and 5.2 of those other heroes can't? I'm just trying to get an idea how valuable he really is

Comments

• SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    From what I hear he helps in 5.2
  • InvisibleInvisible Posts: 113
    I have four stars of duped DV, GP, SW, CA WW2, Wolverine, and X-23 and unduped Hyperion and Stark SM as my main attackers.

I understand AA is quite good. I only make 230k per run so it'll take all my saved boosts, 3 days and 1000 units I saved up to get him. Is it worth it? Will he help me complete chapter 5.1 and 5.2 of those other heroes can't? I'm just trying to get an idea how valuable he really is

stark sm will help you to beat collector than AA
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    I took mine r5 unduped. Very good
  • With those duped 4 stars you should be already clearing 5.1 & 5.2..Lucky guy man..I cleared it with Ms.marvel/Rogue/Magik/DV & Black Widow all 4 stars......