**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Stuck at level 58

My XP bar has been full for a couple of days now in level 58.
Yet I have not leveled up to 59.

I've been doing master event quests and have been using xp boosts, but still the XP bar seems frozen.

Comments

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    It's not frozen it just takes an awful lot of xp, master doesn't give that much xp either. Story quest gives the most if I remember rightly. Have a bit of patience an it will happen
  • BeireBeire Member Posts: 2
    Thx for the response.
    I'll see what happens over the next few days.

I've been talking to some other players though and it seems I'm not the only one having the issue.

Also it would be cool if it where possible to see the number of XP points one has, instead of just the blue bar. Maybe something for a future update?
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Member Posts: 981 ★★
    edited September 2017
    I have been recording this myself mate, when the bar is full you still usually need at least 60-70 more fights to actually pop!

Seems to defeat the point of showing the bar as full!

If you have any XP boost use them, and the story modes are the best to do, even if you have already completed then if you want to pop asap. With a 40% boost each fight from act 3 onwards will give you at least 1800 xp, 3000+ for the boss

Expert proving grounds will be 1000+ per fight, and daily proving grounds will be 800+ per fight, all the highest level ones obvs
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Member Posts: 779 ★★
    act 4 50% boost i went from 52% completion to 82% over the 2 energy per tile event and went up 2 levels now level 60