**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why do I deserve this? Please listen to me

AddictorAddictor Posts: 382 ★★★
I’ve been playing this game for more than 3 years. I’ve been putting all of my effort, time and money into this game. I’ve already spent all of my savings to invest into the game. As a result, I’ve accomplished a good 5 star roster with 150 champions now. However, I’m not capable of spending more money coz my economic situation is getting worse! So my 6 star roster is getting tragic! I’ve got 46 6-star, none of them can be appropriately taken to rank 2 or higher, because they are either trash or dupe-requiring champs. 16 of them are duped or double duped! I still don’t have Corvus, Ghost or Domino. I feel so depressed and heart breaking when I see other people getting great champs out of the crystal. Some alliance mates laughed at my 6-star roster and I keep pulling trash or dupes! Now I’m always praying to god that I don’t pull dupes and actually I don’t have the guts to open 6-star crystal. I don’t know if the RNG detected that I don’t spend huge amount of money as I used to do or it’s just the luck issue! And I guess every veteran player has realized that the drop rate for each champion is different, but why do I keep getting duped out of the crystal with more than 100 champs? I can’t get decent 6 star to rank up so I have to grind 5 star new champs in order to comfort myself. But it’s really exhausted as the cutoff is getting back higher! I really wish I could be chilled. However, I’m so addicted to this game and I feel like the more you care the less you get! I feel so sad. I’ve been waiting and waiting! Can you treat me a little better Kabam? Crying out loud...

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    No. You will gain the exact same as everyone, and no player should get an advantage over other's.

You are not forced to spend any money in the game, and you necessarily get better rewards by doing so.
    When opening a crystal, you have a chance at something. That is the same for everyone. If you got something that you don't like it doesn't matter, you still got the same chance as everyone does.

Spending money or being patient will not give you the 6-star champion you want. It can buy you chances for it to happen, and that's it.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    You need to get a life. Litterally the most stupid pathetic thing I've ever read.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★
    Also, to add to other comments, if you have that many 6* champs, perhaps you should learn to use some of them. They may surprise you at what they can do.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    let's see your 6 stars
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    1. I really hope you're exaggerating that you spent all your savings on the game because that is just so sad and painful to read.
    2. I highly doubt you don't have a single good, r2 worthy 6 star out of 46. Likely what it is that you have at least a few good champs, but they aren't Corvus, Ghost, or Domino, so you think they are worthless (BTW, I had a naturally duped 6 star r2 Corvus and you aren't missing much, there's a bunch of champs that perform better than him in Act 6, still he dominates every other game mode).
    3. Post a pic of your 6 stars and we can see if you actually have trash or are just whining unnecessarily
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Welp, now you know how a drug addict feels. Here's a little nugget of knowledge that a surprisingly small number of people are aware of; bio-chemically this game and others like it produce the same physiological reaction in the brain as some addictive narcotics, and guess what?.....it's designed to do so. It's that wonderful little gem called dopamine, and every time you spin out a crystal, rank a champion, collect event rewards, etc, the "reward" center of your brain lets it flow.
    Just like an addictive narcotic, you have to have a measure of self-control when playing games like this or else before you know it, you've blown through your savings on a mobile video game and made your dealer (I.e. the developer) stupid-rich.
  • Options
    ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    Bro. You need to chill. This game is just that, a game. If you have spent your savings on this, you need help. Perhaps quitting this game is your only solution. Get help ASAP
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    This has got to be a joke lmao wth