Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Biweekly t4c, Tier 1-2, 9.2M Alliance Needs 1 4700+

9.2M alliance (CTYTC) is looking to fill 1 spot with a summoner that can run map 5 and 6 and have minimum 4700 prestige.

We are a fun, friendly, real-life matters first alliance. We communicate and are very organized. We run map 6 one day per AQ every other week in order to reach top 300 (full t4c). We are looking to fill 1 spot that is opening up with a high prestige summoner (4700+) who is either a boss killer or can clear lines on map 5/6. Reach out to:

Andrew&Daddy (Line ID: Richie731)
Man a la Pan (Line ID: manalapan)
Tinkz88 (Line ID: Tinkz88xx)
Bruteforce75 (Line ID: Bruteforce75)

About Us
Events: Duels - 650 minimum. Completion - 15k minimum. Item Use - 2k minimum. Arena - up to you.
AQ: 56555 biweekly (55555)
AW: Tier 1-2
SA: Weekly, no holding
Donations: 170k gold, 14.6k loyalty, and 35k battlechips weekly. Enough to run our planned AQ maps.
Chat: GroupMe. Line ID above is for recruiting.

It is a great group of people. I have never enjoyed the game more than when playing with this alliance.

Comments

• Options
    shaan_123shaan_123 Posts: 14

Hey,
    I am 4300 plus prestige & 275k plus player. highly skilled and active player. lemme know if i can get chance to play with your alliance. Thanks

Line Id - SHAAN.KADIYAN
  • Options
    shaan_123shaan_123 Posts: 14
    Hey,
    I am 4300 plus prestige & 275k plus player. highly skilled and active player. lemme know if i can get chance to play with your alliance. Thanks

Line Id - SHAAN.KADIYAN
  • Options
    shaan_123 wrote: »
    Hey,

Line Id - SHAAN.KADIYAN

Sorry, looking for higher prestige.