**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Gold thread - (Drop your ideas & solutions)

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
edited May 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
True it's one of the most needed aspects of these game. GOLD.
In real life or in games gold always keeps it's value i see. Lol.

So. Any new ideas for Gold improvement, do drop a comment.

I will go ahead and put some of mine

1 - ARENA GRIND EACH MILESTONES 10k GOLD. ONLY FIRST 3 MILESTONES GIVES GOLD I THINK.

2 - 1MIL FOR EACH COMPLITION & EXPLORATION OF UNCOLLECTED MONTHLY EQ - TOTAL 2 MIL
&
500K EACH FOR MASTER MONTHLY EQ - TOTAL 1 MIL
- so completion for 100% master and uncollected 3 mil gold.

3 - Sigil is very fun. And thanx for that free one. It's exclusive obviously. But if only that GOLDPOOL quest (Golden Circle) for gold if that becomes available for everyone.
Once a week 1mil gold doesn't hurt.
It would be tremendously appreciated.

****There are still many exclusive content for segil users to be exclusive. Black iso market and segil milestones. Just that gold quest. If that's become a weekly once accessable to everyone.
It would be really really helpful.

4 - upgrade the ISO no. For dupped character for each star.
Saw a video on YouTube. It was a good point.
And dupped gold value from 1k to atleast 5k.
Dupe,
3 star 10 iso. Now - 2 iso
4 star 25 iso. Now - 25 iso
5 star 35 iso. Now - 25 iso
6 star 50 iso. Now - 25 iso

5 - add gold to loyalty crystal. It's really outdated. And have some not necessary stuff like XP boost for already level 60 players. Etc. Although selling them is ok. Very little no. Of gold.

Drop your ideas. anyway to make the valuable gold slightly more accessible.
AQ donations and ranking up 5 stars and 6 stars takes a massive chunk.
Even a 4 star too.

Comments

• Options
    Hlpr35Hlpr35 Posts: 119
    007md92 said:

True it's one of the most needed aspects of these game. GOLD.
    In real life or in games gold always keeps it's value i see. Lol.

So. Any new ideas for Gold improvement, do drop a comment.

I will go ahead and put some of mine

1 - ARENA GRIND EACH MILESTONES 10k GOLD. ONLY FIRST 3 MILESTONES GIVES GOLD I THINK.

2 - 1MIL FOR EACH COMPLITION & EXPLORATION OF UNCOLLECTED MONTHLY EQ - TOTAL 2 MIL
    &
    500K EACH FOR MASTER MONTHLY EQ - TOTAL 1 MIL
    - so completion for 100% master and uncollected 3 mil gold.

3 - Sigil is very fun. And thanx for that free one. It's exclusive obviously. But if only that GOLDPOOL quest (Golden Circle) for gold if that becomes available for everyone.
    Once a week 1mil gold doesn't hurt.
    It would be tremendously appreciated.

****There are still many exclusive content for segil users to be exclusive. Black iso market and segil milestones. Just that gold quest. If that's become a weekly once accessable to everyone.
    It would be really really helpful.

4 - upgrade the ISO no. For dupped character for each star.
    Saw a video on YouTube. It was a good point.
    And dupped gold value from 1k to atleast 5k.
    Dupe,
    3 star 10 iso. Now - 2 iso
    4 star 25 iso. Now - 25 iso
    5 star 35 iso. Now - 25 iso
    6 star 50 iso. Now - 25 iso

5 - add gold to loyalty crystal. It's really outdated. And have some not necessary stuff like XP boost for already level 60 players. Etc. Although selling them is ok. Very little no. Of gold.

Drop your ideas. anyway to make the valuable gold slightly more accessible.
    AQ donations and ranking up 5 stars and 6 stars takes a massive chunk.
    Even a 4 star too.

Today i open a thread about it too, im glad you also did it.Most important thing is there must be another ways to gain gold it shouldnt be a way to force players to play arena.My solution is we need Daily gold quest for every player but players with sigil should have speciality so kabam can keep selling, players with sigil can gain more gold than other players from that events for example if a normal player gain 100k daily players with sigil gain 200k from event.
    Other possible solution gold system stay same but rank up and level ups cost permanently reduced %50 at least
  • Options
    ShadowedSeraShadowedSera Posts: 17
    I think that the Gold Scarcity isn't a good thing -- however I do think that the numbers you proposed (1mil for completion and another mil for explo of UC) are faaaaaar too high for the effort required. Eg look at how much is given in Variant Content. I think the gold drought is real, but I don't think that those numbers are the right way to do it.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I think that ranking up 5 and 6 stars gold requirements should be cut in half. That would be an excellent start.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    The amounts of gold you're proposing are a tad bit too much, but I agree with your overall point. We need more accessibility to gold in the contest.
  • Options
    vagi95vagi95 Posts: 3
    you could at least put bundles together to buy the gold needed to level up the champions
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I just think an over ally increase is the best option, boost gold in arena crystals arena milestones selling iso quest nodes etc and also lower donations, that way you still have to work for gold but the amount of grinding you have to do is a bit more manageable for someone who has a life outside the game
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Then how about 500k for each uncollected
    Monthly EQ exploration and complition.
    Current one gives 52k in total. Which is joke. Seriously. 400k needs just to take a 5 star to rank 4 from rank 3. Then there is extra to complete rank 4.

For master 200k for each ex & com

Thank i bdw for all of your ideas. Keep them coming. Truthfully speaking i think Getting atleast 2 good 5 stars from every class is enough to enjoy the game.
    But GOLD and ISO is the real deal.
    Way much needed than rank up Meterials.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,376 ★★★★★
    There are various limiting Resources in the game, depending on where you're at. In the beginning, it's Champs and Shards. Later on, it becomes Resources. Then as you progress, it becomes Gold because Ranking Materials and Champs are readily available. There's always going to be something that paces growth over time.
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 2,002 ★★★
    Man last year i was so low on gold that i struggled to level up nick fury then i opened a gifting crystal and booyah my problem got solved i got 1 million gold
  • Options
    Grooteus_MaximusGrooteus_Maximus Posts: 105
    At 60, XP gets converted to gold at an acceptable ratio. XP boosts would affect this.

Kills 2 birds with one stone.
  • Options
    Grooteus_MaximusGrooteus_Maximus Posts: 105
    Also... tier quest crystals and solo crystals.