Options

Horrible bugs Please attend to them (including 5.3)

I just started playing 5.3.1 and Im on Hawkeye so first I used few potions(6 lvl2 potions to be precise) and then I went into the fight and I saw nothing was healed up so then I immediately closed the game and reopened it and then check my stash and shows 19(I reclaimed 6 from my overflow so it's 25 now). So my items are lost. So then I beat Hawkeye and then comes back to the quest screen Hawkeye reappears with full health. This is not the first time it's happening to me. It happened yesterday in act 4 I was playing 4.4.4 I beat Groot and he suddenly reappeared again. This is very time consuming in 5.3 characters also receive a 50% damage reduction if not using a particular class and I was using Hyperion against Hawkeye and took very long the first time and second time and I couldn't even heal up. The with Groot it also very long as he was buffed up. Everybody does not have time for these bugs they are very very time consuming I hope u look into this and do not just ignore. I have been playing for about 1 year or more now so I have trust in u that it will be looked through.

Comments

• Options
    Same just happened to me with Ms Marvel (Karmela Kahn).
  • Options
    mpwnbuo2dvf3.png
  • Options
    yyhv3bmx1hdy.png
  • Options
    TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104
    Same happened with me in today in event quest, i thought maybe my network issue...but looks like other had it too
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Reasons like this is why I wish they would stop adding "new content" and fix what's wrong with this game

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf

this happening in 5.3 heroic and master

we loyal players deserve feed back/answers
  • Options
    Reasons like this is why I wish they would stop adding "new content" and fix what's wrong with this game

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf

this happening in 5.3 heroic and master

we loyal players deserve feed back/answers

This is exactly right.

There seems to be an overall plan for creating and releasing content over about a 12 months period. That's both fine and commendable, but those releases shouldn't come at the expense of bugs in the gameplay.

There's been some long lasting bugs now, some since January and they've barely been addresses by the mod team. If you can't find these bugs when your players can that suggests you need either a bigger beta testing team, or a more experienced one. I would rather Kabam put money into cleaning up their product then tacking on new bits.