**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Namor won’t regenerate with his specials.

On my Apple iPad Air 2, with iOS 13.4,game version 26.11, playing any mode in the game with my Rank 4, level 55, signature ability 35; when activating special attack 1 & 2, every time you trigger these special attacks it's supposed to regenerate 3% of health, I would see the green word “Regeneration” on my side but my health bar don’t do anything. I took this video while testing Namor on Realm of Legends. https://youtube.com/watch?v=-myMuSMrhVU
I hope you can solve this issue because I love this character. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    @Gildartz18

To be clear, it's 3% of MISSING health, not max health.

If you're near full health, you'll barely notice anything. If you're very low health, you'll notice nearly the full amount. This amount can increase with the recovery mastery.

No bug here.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    In your video, there's a green +76 when you fire your special. That's the regen from this ability.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Yeah like was said it's based on missing health and his regen was never powerful to begin with, no idea why it needed to be reduced. 99% of healing gained by namor was done by running suicides with willpower and reflecting the suicide damage
  • Gildartz18Gildartz18 Posts: 2
    All right , got it, thank you all for sharing that knowledge.
  • Scruffy04Scruffy04 Posts: 23

At rank 5, Namor's base health is 30,240

You fired the special at 88% health. So you were missing 12% health.

12% of 30,240 is 3,628.8

You'll regain 3% of that. 3% of 3,628.8 is 108.864.

However, you're running suicides, so your healing is reduced by 30%.

70% of 108.864 is 76.2

So you got 76 health back when you fired the special.

beautiful!