Is this it?

TP33TP33 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★★
Are we going to get any other content this month or are we going to be left with this kind of alright side event? I know Act 7 beta is out but that’s really only for endgame players and I’d actually like some content we could really do and get real rewards from. V5 or even a small gold event would be nice.

Comments

• Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Member Posts: 308 ★★
    this side event give you an AG and a sh*t ton of rewards. what else do you want?
  • TP33TP33 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★★

this side event give you an AG and a sh*t ton of rewards. what else do you want?

But it is completely random and so far has only shafted me. It’s just that in previous months this year we’ve had multiple evnts/pieces of content. This month just seems like it was put together on the spot imo
  • Artoria77Artoria77 Member Posts: 2,550 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

But it is completely random and so far has only shafted me. It’s just that in previous months this year we’ve had multiple evnts/pieces of content. This month just seems like it was put together on the spot imo
    I guess we all cant gey what we want. IMO this game is mostly built out of RNG so theres nonexcusentjat the rewards must be. Just be grateful that you even get rewards that are guarenteed (P.S. what I'm saying excludes story content, I'm talking ant events)

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    well this year has been better than last year. We would get good rewards in one month and then the next 3 months we would get the eq and thats about it with maybe a mini special event that lasted a week. So considering we have gotten month after month of good eq and other side events this is still an amazing month. Plus they may have had something else but the Black Widow movie was delayed until november. Also you goof save up for a week and buy a rift detector.
  • UnassignedtesterUnassignedtester Member Posts: 24
    In my opinion 2020 has had some of the best events MCOC has seen. We have been able to get great rewards, and have a lot of fun running through the various content created by the Development team.
    We’ve had some really good EQs these past few months, but if you don’t compare those to what we have this month, I think you’ll be able to really enjoy this months EQ. Sure it’s RNG based, but a majority of the game is based upon champion RNG.
    And besides, Kabam will probably have some sort of a Platinum Pool event.

In my opinion 2020 has had some of the best events MCOC has seen. We have been able to get great rewards, and have a lot of fun running through the various content created by the Development team.
    We’ve had some really good EQs these past few months, but if you don’t compare those to what we have this month, I think you’ll be able to really enjoy this months EQ. Sure it’s RNG based, but a majority of the game is based upon champion RNG.
    And besides, Kabam will probably have some sort of a Platinum Pool event.

ya 2020 has had some of the best eq's ever. The boss fights are straight forward the rewards are nice and the extra events have been amazing. Over the past 3 months of content I've been able to open my 2nd and 3rd 6* crystals.
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

Personally I'd love to see something interesting and challenging
  • Das_giDas_gi Member Posts: 320 ★★
    I just want another variant right now, I’m bored since I 100% act 6
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Member Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Anyone complaining about this month's event clearly wasn't around during this time last year. Endgame came out...the biggest movie in history featuring many characters in this game. Kabam botched the tie-in event with possibly the WORST monthly event in the game's history. Not only was the content bugged out of the gate (brokenly passive AI) and the rewards paltry, but they decided to extend the event, making it last 6 weeks instead of the normal 4. Players were bored out of their skulls during that event.

Compared to that, this month's event is heavenly.

Anyone complaining about this month's event clearly wasn't around during this time last year. Endgame came out...the biggest movie in history featuring many characters in this game. Kabam botched the tie-in event with possibly the WORST monthly event in the game's history. Not only was the content bugged out of the gate (brokenly passive AI) and the rewards paltry, but they decided to extend the event, making it last 6 weeks instead of the normal 4. Players were bored out of their skulls during that event.

Compared to that, this month's event is heavenly.

exactly.
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Member Posts: 245
    Buy the rift bundle
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Member Posts: 528 ★★
    I have noticed I haven’t been hitting the quests as much this month. Because of not wanting to waste energy and have to take the same path 2 or 3 times to get key cards.
  • Manav_preet0808Manav_preet0808 Member Posts: 170
    Mainer123 said:

I have noticed I haven’t been hitting the quests as much this month. Because of not wanting to waste energy and have to take the same path 2 or 3 times to get key cards.

but you can just find them on the social and beat em without wasting energy at all