**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tony Stark Iron Man armor up

It's just me or someone else feel that chance to get armor lower from it's suppose to be its 24% if you have only 1 I do little test 100 combo on winter soldier give me 10 armor I didn't struck him when I have more then 1 armor second test I give him to struck me I died on 54 combo I gain 8 armor even the chance is much lower because I got 2-3 armor on me secondly why in descriptions nothing about what's the chance when you got 1-2-3 armor it's only said chance is reduced

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    IMIW?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

IMIW?

I think. He’s talking about how he thinks it a lower chance to armor up if you have one armor. Then he lost me.
  • Options
    MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Good test. Imo it doesn't really affect you as much,because offensively you don't need more than 1 and defensively he gains enough armor ups to be annoying.
    Next time please use comas and full stop
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Man sorry I have no clue what you are saying can you edit it please?
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    English is probably not his first language. It has to be difficult writing in a different language. Try to be understanding.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Bravojeen said:

It's just me or someone else feel that chance to get armor lower from it's suppose to be its 24% if you have only 1 I do little test 100 combo on winter soldier give me 10 armor I didn't struck him when I have more then 1 armor second test I give him to struck me I died on 54 combo I gain 8 armor even the chance is much lower because I got 2-3 armor on me secondly why in descriptions nothing about what's the chance when you got 1-2-3 armor it's only said chance is reduced

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel the chance to get an armor up with IMIW is lower than stated? It is supposed to be up to 24% when you only have 1.

I did a little testing. I hit RoL WS 100 times and it gave me 10 armor ups. Each time I did this I only had 1 armor up.

The second test was to have WS hit. He knocked me out in 54 hits, but in those 54 hits, I gained 8 armor ups. The chance should be lower since I had 2-3 armor up stacks at a time.

Lastly, why doesn't IMIW's description say what the chances for armor ups are when you have 1-3 of them. It only says the chance is reduced.

Any insight would be appreciated.
    is that thing a trash panda?
  • Options
    BravojeenBravojeen Posts: 119
    all I wanted to say is that IMIW is very dependent on armor, but sometimes you do 15 combo hits and there is no armor!