Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

So what now ?

SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
I’m lost in what I should do now .

So what now ? 8 votes

Explore act 4
37%
heartbreakid_22EtjamaMay_The_Way 3 votes
Explore act 5
12%
Skinnyfatboy82 1 vote
Grind arena to build up my unit stash and gold stash
0%
Event quest
50%
shadow_lurker22X_Factor_AgentSpideyFunkoVDM 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    AHawkJockAHawkJock Posts: 45
    It depends on roster. Obviously Act 5 yields the greatest rewards, but the question of whether or not it's possible is the case. What are you trying to accomplish/do you have any goals or anything like that?
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Trying to hunt an awakening gem for my 5* nick fury or any other of my good 5*
  • Options
    AHawkJockAHawkJock Posts: 45
    Well then the side event is your answer, Buy the chronometer and get that nick awakened. After you awaken him, I would suggest going for Act 5 exploration since Nick is good on anything that bleeds. Then, if you need revives n stuff you can grind arena. In my opinion Act 4 is only worth exploring for those mastery points so that wouldn't be a priority for me.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Explore act 4
    EQ, then Act 4 Exploration with XP boosts, then Act 5 exploration.