**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unban my account

Dear kabam please unban my account named (marval avenger1)I request you and I'm feeling very bad after this. Please I apologise for that forgive me this time. I Shall never do that again please kabam.membermembers help me. I'm playing this after for very long time. Please dear kabam help me. Please unban my account. I beg in front of you. Please take action on it and try to unban my account. Thank you dear kabam

Comments

• Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH

GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED, CHEATER.
  • Options
    Someone call the waaaaaah-mbulance
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    If anything makes me happy about the terrible state of the game currently, it's the frequent banwaves of cheaters, and the inevitable forum posts to laugh at.

This is just wonderful. HHAHHAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    Hello
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    j4yqrbz98d66.gif
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Your account is LV 44, with a 4* duped Rhino on its profile. Looks like a relatively new account, but obvious RoL and LoL hacker. Who in the world will awaken a 4* Rhino?

Take your ban, start over and don't cheat again.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.

For this reason, I am closing this thread down.
This discussion has been closed.