Premium hero crystals: upgraded depending on Summoner's level?

Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Member Posts: 483 ★★★
edited March 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey Kabam,

I was wondering if we could upgrade the crystals to reflect the summoner's progression in the story. For example, why are Cavaliers landing on 2 stars when we should (at the VERY least) be landing on either a 3 star (ideally 4 star).

I know this may seem ambitious but we literally have no need for 2 stars in Act 6 and almost every roll lands on a 2 star. Can you guys fix this at some point? We're not trying to be greedy, it's just most content for Cavaliers, require 5 stars and higher.

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,701 ★★★★★
    But cavalier cystal
  • Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Member Posts: 483 ★★★
    Gamer said:

But cavalier cystal

It's true, you could buy Cavalier crystals (which are not that much better than PHC's) but the point is to have crystals relevant to your current story progress otherwise what's the point in having them?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    Gmcs and cavs are basically this
  • 9ball_Dorky_McDork9ball_Dorky_McDork Member Posts: 38
    I stopped opening Premium Hero Crystals because they are a waste of time. I agree that they are obsolete. Kabam even pointed out the progression out of 2-star and almost out of 3-star viability in a Dork Lessons interview.

I would like to suggest a conversion for shards. My pitch is only for the Cavalier title holders and they get to convert 1 Premium Hero shard for 1 Grandmaster shard. Put it in the Black ISO Market for testing. Convert up to 4000 shards per week.