Options

A suggestion for Act 7: Star Bonus Multiplier

DeliDeli Posts: 353 ★★★
Due to the feedback from beta testers in act 7 I offer a solution to the difficulty issue which may please both parties.

The Star Bonus Multiplier

This would be a global node throughout the entire act. All champions on the roster will recieve a champion boost. The magnitude of this champion boost will be dependent on the star of the champion. (1* recievers 1x boost, 6* receives 6x boost)
This will allow for many goals to be achieved.
This will by nature encourage all players to use 6* champs as they will have a massive benefit in comparison to other star champs.
This will allow for a pseudo gate discouraging players to use champs below 6* while still actually allowing players to bring in 5*s or 4*s knowing that the difficulty will be much more intense.
Content can be then be created that is relatively challenging for 6*s while also very very difficult for 5*s instead of the content being excruciating for all champs across the board.
Please take time to listen to my proposition as alot of players are currently questioning whether or not to continue with this game.

Comments

• Options
    AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    I’ll wager nothing is going to take, it’s going to be either take it or leave it

Champs get nerfed for clearing content , lol...what a joke!