**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ rewards

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
I just got rewards for AQ map 5 and instead of the usual t4b shards I got t4cc crystals.

Is this normal now?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Yes. It was changer with 15.0
  • bigmull1bigmull1 Posts: 45
    They edited the post about v15 to include this change. Just creating another bottleneck
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    So every man and his dog is complaining of having too many t4cc and not enough t4b so they take them away?

Makes perfect sense
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    So every man and his dog is complaining of having too many t4cc and not enough t4b so they take them away?

Makes perfect sense

A large portion of people still need t4cc. Having said that I'm in the same boat as you. swimming in t4cc right now and need so many t4b it's unreal.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    It stil dont makes sens. Ti. Remove. Tier4b. To toer4 cc fregment. Im also hates it.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    It stil dont makes sens. Ti. Remove. Tier4b. To toer4 cc fregment. Im also hates it.

Exactly.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    LOL I came here to see I was risking anything by opening them.... Glad to see they are legit...
  • Why couldn't they just have added the t4c frag crystals to the basic frag reward?:/ Every person in my alliance is swimming in t4c and the basics are harder to come by....why bottleneck those?

Or maybe give each member the choice to choose wither the t4b frags or the crystals?
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Complaining about getting too many t4cc...OK.
    I personally prefer the t4b fragments as well, but I kinda think the majority of the player base will appreciate this change. Maybe the top 20000 players are overflowing with t4cc (a conservative estimate maybe) but the player base is much wider than that.

T4cc are still pretty rare items to get in this game if you're not in a top tier alliance.