Options

Two Star War? may the skill be with you

Should Kabam put into play a Alliance War two stars only? A 2* war season won't lock up top champs going through tough content and a reason to keep 2*. Kabam has done side events 2* only like this current one in the past, and many people freaked because they sold their 2* champs.

No crazy nodes just maybe attack boost and some way of where duplicate champs can't be used as defenders (it sucks going into a war with 20 things and dr dooms on debuff nodes unstoppable your dead nodes, but allow peoples skills and knowledge of the champs be the deciding factor!

Two Star War? may the skill be with you 67 votes

Yes
82%
SnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantA_Noob_Is1TendersquadzuffyDuMonUWayntosAjisdopeNumanAspenGregdagr8KingOfMcoc3ul3rCassyJrtiger23kikiFurieuxBrokenNoOnexROLoco24x7Repto23 55 votes
No
17%
Haji_SaabPwf57HendrossOpandemonioKDSuperFlash10CASrinivasArham1Ctfz35AstoundsAomine_Daiki10TheInfintyReallyYeah 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 593 ★★
    Yes
    @Bert1 Yeah but have the system setup so that you can only use one Doom in the war the other member of the ally can't put another Doom in on defense. Some kind of system like that.
  • Options
    BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    Yes
    an absoluely fantastic idea mate. i might start preparing my 28s now lol. i better be prepare lmao :D
  • Options
    Yes
    absolutely* gosh my speling is atrocious today lol
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Yes
    @ReallyYeah they will use the champs they have and continue to try and get those champs from PHC or 2* events like we are having!!! just like those that don't have a 5* Domino like ME ugh I have a 5* mutant AG waiting on her!!!
  • Options
    Yes
    then we can permanantly add the 2* crystal to the unit store this idea sounds good if the aw was 2* based more people would want to expand their 2* collection
  • Options
    Yes

and what will happen to people that don't have 2* domino, doom, blade, human torch etc?

do you know the crystals we are getting for this april event in the unit store they can permanantly add a 2* crystal so you can your 2* rosta
  • Options
    Yes
    expand your 2* rosta
  • Options
    Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    No
    The only problem here that I can see is how the rewards will be tiered. Like everyone's using 2 stars so season rewards will be difficult to distribute. Otherwise, an awesome idea.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Love this idea. Could do a season with 3*s and 4*s also. Could do a season with no item use (I know that will never happen). Currently I like war less with every season so 2* wars would be a refreshing change.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Yes

and what will happen to people that don't have 2* domino, doom, blade, human torch etc?

I will use my 2* Black Panther like I always have. Also, nice Star Wars reference op.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,866 ★★★★★

i don't know why there aren't tiered war brackets, as in identical to arena locks. easy war bracket limited to 1-3 stars, intermediate bracket 3-4 stars, unlimited bracket is act 6 style, but let's add the wrinkle that attackers can be any star level, to allow for synergies.

and when i say i don't know why, i know exactly why ("I'm not programming that ####, 1 size fits all cupcakes!")

For starters, implementing it during off-season. :)
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Yes
    I love this idea. Definitely need more uses for the 2*s and this is the way to do it.
    And for this mode, we don’t need seasons. It’s was hecking stressful back when I did wars.
  • Options
    GrumpyWeirdoGrumpyWeirdo Posts: 7
    Yes
    Yes. We need more use for our 2* Champions
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Either the rewards will be trash or will be exploited by low level players
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,866 ★★★★★

Either the rewards will be trash or will be exploited by low level players

What can low level players players exploit?
  • Options
    Yes
    @Arham1 most people probably already feel in the current state of the AW rewards we are already receiving 2* awards lol
    @ReallyYeah this would be an option besides a normal AW maybe people that don't have an huge amount of 4 or 5* champs, allows newer people to get use to the concept of the wars .

I just wish Kabam would make it AW great again lol I really do like the idea of allowing one specific champ on defense instead of a map full of Doom, Korgs and Things it gets old and monotonous.