**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner Advancement out dated

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
Hello dear peoples.

Dam it Pains me to get a few 4* Sig Stones after my Ally week in week out hit 750k-1mil in Summoner Advancement. I know it's not much but they should be replacing these 4* Sig Stones with 5* Sig Stones... It's a weeks worth of opening crystals and Ranking up champions.

Alot of the rewards are out-dated from Uncollected to Arena and to Solo/Ally events.

But it's okay for Kabam to make Content so OP it's shocking.

From when i joined this game to now, it's going the wrong way.

From Gully2099 Synergy which more or less gave any tech champion unlimited SP3s (Kabam rectified it fast and swiftly) to having to Deal with a globsl node which is clearly broken and nothing getting done about it.

The Meta currently is going backwards. Which isn't healthy for the game.

Dr Luciano

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★

Who's Dr Luciano?

A Summoner who joined the forum recently.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★

Dr Luciano is the Supreme Leader x

Dr Luciano

Is it a playable character? 🙂
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 955 ★★★
    I guess Rewards are Outdated ......Few 5 Star Shards and No 6 Star Shards....
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,774 ★★★★★
    I remember a time when getting SA rewards means opening a 4* crystal because you would get probably 1k to 1500 shards. Not saying each week should be enough 5* shards to open a 5*, but it should be a good portion of a crystal. Maybe 3 or 4k shards.
  • Options
    Ida12fwIda12fw Posts: 16
    Most of the quests rewards need updating to reflect the current situation of the game now. We have end users who finish map 6 and abyss and these mediocre rewards even for the non-end gamers need a boost. 6* fragments should now be included in the SA rewards as a minimum now.
  • Options
    ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★
    IMO all quest rewards are outdated. Those solo crystals need a revamp as well. But I'm sure all this is at a very low priority.