**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Sentry and nightthrusher and mastry

Can we get sentry and nightthrusher buffed they seems good champ if they got buffed in the game....are we gonna see that...couse many summonire asked for buffed for many champ like magnito sentry nightthrusher blackpanther civil war etc many of them sign the petition on fourm for buffing some old champ so it can maintain balance in game...as we see game is becoming tougher and tougher day by day and we have very rare champ to counter that....semms like we needed some champ to be buffed so we can use them in the quists and wars....and needed some mastry to be fixed...couse game became really though now a day...it's the request from summonire or we can say request from consumer hope we get these thing soon

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    night thrasher is amazing when duped and high sig plus he got great utility and one of the top skill champions and sentry is not the worst but not the best buffing old champs is the way it should be what are you smoking?
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    issamaf80 said:

night thrasher is amazing when duped and high sig plus he got great utility and one of the top skill champions and sentry is not the worst but not the best what are you smoking?

I agree on this but not much champ we have to counter the higher rating opponent out of 500_600 champ there is 10_20 champ which can counter those nodes
    If we didn't got buffed then out of 600 champ 400 could be waste in game then there is no use in game...
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    There are only roughly 170, not 600....
    I didn't expect 6* magnito and other 6* lower rating champ to counter those high peofile nodes we should also flow in the trend so game could be maintained the balance
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    #nighthrasherdoesntneedabuffandisstillrelevant
    Or night thrasher doesn’t need a buff and is still relevant
    Okey so what about sentry blackpanther civil war magnito and other champ

There are only roughly 170, not 600....

Really bro I didn't count yet I guessed
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Mercury79 said:

I didn't expect 6* magnito and other 6* lower rating champ to counter those high peofile nodes we should also flow in the trend so game could be maintained the balance

let me guess you are posting this cause you pulled 6* magnito.
    I don't have magnito
    issamaf80 said:

Mercury79 said:

let me guess you are posting this cause you pulled 6* magnito.
    I don't have magnito
    edited May 2020
    I have seen these champ can't even give 10k damage they didn't have critical rating or critical damage rating as 6*r2