**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champions 1 star

I know that many will say “don't sell your champs ” but show me an article saying in the past that you would need them when in the future.

Since when was this variant 4. I've spent approximately + 4K units on 1-star crystals, this percentage of 20% is ridiculous, you KABAM have to fix this. Where we have seen q have to use this much units to get 4 Champs , and even with these heroes you can’t make the event

This is supposed to be a fun game, and it doesn't make people stressed ...

Well Kabam you have better q this game if you don’t want to lose players every day when only people stop playing. I just have to thank SEATIN for the recent video to wake up to the game, I just know that I don’t spend 1 cent more on this game

Comments

• Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    I understand your frustration as I’ve been road blocked many times in this game. But, if you had 4000 units, surely it would’ve been more cost-effective to simply get through it with another champion? If you’re speaking of the Caustic Temper node, it can be done. I got through Mister Sinister 6.2 yesterday without bringing a fury champion. 4000 units would be sufficient. Although I get not everyone will have these units and shouldn’t have to save so much for one problem fight. Hopefully Kabam delivers on their word and introduces new ways to get one star champions.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

I understand your frustration as I’ve been road blocked many times in this game. But, if you had 4000 units, surely it would’ve been more cost-effective to simply get through it with another champion? If you’re speaking of the Caustic Temper node, it can be done. I got through Mister Sinister 6.2 yesterday without bringing a fury champion. 4000 units would be sufficient. Although I get not everyone will have these units and shouldn’t have to save so much for one problem fight. Hopefully Kabam delivers on their word and introduces new ways to get one star champions.

Difference is it's not just one fight. It's an entire lane and a mordo you have to fight even if you take different lanes. There are good non-fury counters to sinister like Ghulk because of emp mod. But there's not one to take advantage of here. Without 1* hulk your best bet is mass reviving with a vision or gamora which could cost upwards of 2k units if you're lucky.
    It's a stupid price to pay over something as meagre as a 1* champ. Designing a lane where you either have one specific champ or have to pour countless revives into 1* champs is ridiculous. Especially now that they make progressing through act 2 quick and easy by giving new players easy access to 4 star champs.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    You should of just done another piece of content - can't do Abyss because you haven't got an Aegon/Doom/Torch/Fury etc - don't do it then.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    I believe kabam said they would release other ways of getting that 1* Hulk. Haven’t seen any new content, offer or crystal for that in months.
  • Options
    CASCAOVCASCAOV Posts: 8
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos please respond my discussion. If you guys are working in something related on 1 star champs . I just spend another 800 units . “Total 4.800 units “And I not single 1 star on those crystals.
    I sure you guys already make enough profit on top those crystals or see if is any other way to you guys give back the champs 1 star was sold to the players or do some side event where the reward is 1 star champs like on monthly event. Like show on the picture. Even for those players like to collect champs.