**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kicked without valid reason

Some alliances just exploit other players. They recruit players use them for SM for a week then dump them just before the awards are distributed. Is that fair?

Comments

• 4fun4fun Posts: 58
    No not really but just shrugg it off
  • I do shrug it off...but it has happened many times....had joined a war was doing great in it....was hoping for SM rewards so that i can open a 4 star crytal...so could not help but post
  • QuadjammerQuadjammer Posts: 19
    Come to Nerdvana, if you play on a regular basis then you won't be kicked, and we'd love to have you
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    I got one spot open ...
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    as an alliance leader I only kick guys before rewards if 1) they join aw/aq and just sit there 2) they join aw/aq and don't follow instructions or purposely use trash champs and die on the closest node 3) do dumb stuff like place 3 trash defenders instead of 5. If you didn't do any of these, then maybe consider starting your own alliance.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I've kicked Members before Rewards. I have a few rules. Not many, but they're pretty iron clad. No one joins War without being instructed. Depending on how many BGs I open, that can be detrimental because I plan everything. The other instance is when people betray me. I've only had to do it a couple times, but when people have been with me for over a year and they spring it on me the day before SA that they're leaving after Rewards come, that's disloyal in my books. Those cases have been extreme, and usually involve some sort of planning behind my back and taking others with them.
    I'm sure that other reasons may be different. I can imagine that people do it to steal SA Points, as you've implied. I don't know the circumstances. It's hard to find an Ally that is as loyal to you as you are to them.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom and that's why some people will always be skeptical about announcing their departure before SA rewards are out, even if their intentions are honorable and wanted to give the alliance time to find someone else.
    Never mind you felt betrayed, if those guys were with you for a year and worked for their rewards, they should have been allowed to collect it. That was low man; didn't peg you as the sort to do something like that.
    edited September 2017
    Addyos wrote: »
    @GroundedWisdom and that's why some people will always be skeptical about announcing their departure before SA rewards are out, even if their intentions are honorable and wanted to give the alliance time to find someone else.
    Never mind you felt betrayed, if those guys were with you for a year and worked for their rewards, they should have been allowed to collect it. That was low man; didn't peg you as the sort to do something like that.

It's not low when I took them on at 3k and they were well over 100k when they decided to go behind my back looking for a new Ally and planning for days to leave with others. It's about respect and honesty. If someone doesn't have the decency to let me know until the day before they leave, after planning behind my back and complaining for days with others, that's a big ol'Bye Felicia. That's not loyalty. That's sneaky. When someone helps you grow from 3k to 100k+, you don't do that to them. You can feel how you want about it. I sleep fine. There's a right way and a wrong way to go about it. I don't appreciate dishonesty.
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    Addyos wrote: »

It's not low when I took them on at 3k and they were well over 100k when they decided to go behind my back looking for a newAlly and planning for days to leave with others. It's about respect and honesty. If someone doesn't have the decency to let me know until the day before they leave, after planning behind my back and complaining for days with others, that's a big ol'Bye Felicia. That's not loyalty. That's sneaky. When someone helps you grow from 3k to 100k+, you don't do that to them. You can feel how you want about it. I sleep fine. There's a right way and a wrong way to go about it. I don't appreciate dishonesty.

Sure. You helped them but over the course of a year they did nothing to help the alliance? You are an insane crazy irrational troll on the forum and by the sounds of you are a crazy control freak as a leader. Imagine that.
    It's about respect, plain and simple. It's just as easy to tell someone that you're thinking of leaving and looking for a new Ally as it is to take the easy way out and wait until the day before SA. After a year, you would think people have more respect than that. Some are not just Ally Members. Some grow into friends after that time. It's a betrayal. That's how I feel. Call it what you want.
    You don't own them. I would judge it more based on aq and aw. During aq or after matching for aw and not placing i would consider in bad taste.
    You still don't understand what Im saying. These people became my friends. Staying connected over Facebook and other ways. It's not just someone who joined my Ally. It's about respect. It's about honesty. When all that is betrayed because they conspired behind my back to jump ship with others, and they didn't have the decency to tell me, after having many open and honest conversations in-game and on a personal basis, then I have no issues kicking them. "We stabbed you in the back, but we're waiting for SA!". See ya. I'm not really debating it anymore. I stand by my decisions.
    Sure
This discussion has been closed.