Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

A proper solution for the gold problem

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,603 ★★★★
It’s simple, make the gold rewards in lower tier incursions like sector 4/5 available to everyone, just not the shards. There’s already loads of gold there but it’s locked away from many players who need it

Comments

• Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    TP33 said:

It’s simple, make the gold rewards in lower tier incursions like sector 4/5 available to everyone, just not the shards. There’s already loads of gold there but it’s locked away from many players who need it

ya wish we could get the lower tier rewards. I would also use my lower champs for fun too.
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited May 2020

TP33 said:

ya wish we could get the lower tier rewards. I would also use my lower champs for fun too.
    Yeah I agree. Don't much care about the shard part of the rewards but it's painful to be in tier 1 with a meh roster and missing out on top zone gold rewards for both sector 5 and 7
  • Options
    nanurepconanurepco Posts: 71
    Weekly gold arena will be a good option