magik sp2

Deep0007Deep0007 Member Posts: 15
guys this is new bugg from kabam magik sp2 is not working at all i tried in aw on taskmaster and korg they didnt gt power lock by sp2 when will these kind of buggs will be fixed magik is uselesss without this

Comments

• Deep0007Deep0007 Member Posts: 15
    but it worked always before till now
    i fought with korg on same node many times it always works but not now
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Member Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    what node was it on, and what tier are you in?

Taskmaster could be immune to debuffs by the time you applied it
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Member Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Deep0007 said:

i fought with korg on same node many times it always works but not now

Did Korg have his rock shield active? He is able to shrug debuffs (like power lock) if his rock shield is up.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,944 ★★★★★
    Not a bug, read their abilities.
    One becomes immune, other shrugs it off, and the main one doesn't proc a guarantee debuff
  • EtjamaEtjama Member Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    If Taskmaster hit you with an exploit weakness hit, he would've placed concussion on you, reducing your ability accuracy and if you'd placed 10 debuffs on him already, even just parries, he would've been immune to debuffs when you threw the Sp2. The power lock is a debuff and it wouldn't have placed.
    its tier 3 and iam playing from last 5 seasons in aw it worked always on korg
  • EtjamaEtjama Member Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Deep0007 said:

Dude, everyone's telling your by it didn't work. Taskmaster and Korg are 2 different characters.
  • Kabam VydiousKabam Vydious Member Posts: 3,598 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Deep0007 said:

Dude, everyone's telling your by it didn't work. Taskmaster and Korg are 2 different characters.
    As said by your fellow Summoners, @Deep0007, please read over abilities closely.
    man it means i gt unlucky twice in a single war now magik seems useless then why i took her to max
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Member Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Deep0007 said:

man it means i gt unlucky twice in a single war now magik seems useless then why i took her to max

lol you are just using her against the wrong opponents
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Member Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Find you someone that does it better. Not many. Some work, but have different mechanics that take other methods to proc
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Member Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Deep0007 said:

You seem to keep dodging what people are telling you.

Did you inflict 10 debuffs on Taskmaster by that point in the fight? Did Korg have his Rock shield up?

Occam's razor suggests this was user error and not the result of being unlucky. Learn from it and move on.