**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Omega Red unduped

UMad8ro3UMad8ro3 Posts: 132
Just pulled 6* OR. I have no idea how long it would take to dupe him and was wondering what the community thought his uses might be as an unduped 6*. Still useful for Act 6? I have Sabretooth and Void as duped 5*. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    You have suicides?
  • AddictorAddictor Posts: 379 ★★★
    I took mine to rank 2. He is still a beast with suicides and sabertooth if not duped. Much better than most so called god tier champs even he is unawakened. But of course he is better if duped. Finger crossed!
  • UMad8ro3UMad8ro3 Posts: 132
    I don’t run suicides
  • AddictorAddictor Posts: 379 ★★★
    UMad8ro3 said:

I don’t run suicides

Then the answer is no

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    no dont rank him up
  • UMad8ro3UMad8ro3 Posts: 132
    Should I run suicides? My top ranked champs are Blade, Sym Supreme, Domino, Human Torch, Thing and Aegon. All R5 5*s except Sym Supreme is R2 6*. Is there a way to go partial suicides that would best benefit this team?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    UMad8ro3 said:

Should I run suicides? My top ranked champs are Blade, Sym Supreme, Domino, Human Torch, Thing and Aegon. All R5 5*s except Sym Supreme is R2 6*. Is there a way to go partial suicides that would best benefit this team?

Aside aegon and to an extent thing the others don’t benefit, and aegon and thing don’t need them to be great so I’d leave them alone for now unless you’re a big arena grinder