**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Emergency Maintenece 9 8 2017

I was in the middle of an arena and every time the game goes down for maintenance I loss something I think players should be compensated with units of 1crystal (premium)

Comments

• SkimbobborSkimbobbor Member Posts: 127
    please at the most you lost like 110 battlechips and 6k points in higher up arenas
  • Spiderb46Spiderb46 Member Posts: 15
    I meant or
    Skimbobbor wrote: »
    please at the most you lost like 110 battlechips and 6k points in higher up arenas
    this just doesn't happen on arena on quest and allience wars i always lose something

I agree with you HQ
  • King_turd123King_turd123 Member Posts: 156
    Skimbobbor wrote: »

Or a streak
  • HQ101HQ101 Member Posts: 422 ★★
    Oh lots of folks just lost streaks in my alliance. There's really no way to compensate a player for their time invested.
    Is the game back up yet ???
  • IwasWONGIwasWONG Member Posts: 4
    It came back uo, and went back down...
  • unknownunknown Member Posts: 378
    edited September 2017
    as I said before...they realize aw is too easy, nobody is spending/using items. BAM!!!!! emergency maintenance to fix that problem real fast, but cant/wont fix common bugs that have been going on for months and give us bullcrap excuses.
  • Prime56Prime56 Member Posts: 2
    I almost lost my streak and some players did. Not fair we should at least be given the match back again.
  • EzzackAlexEzzackAlex Member Posts: 5
    For lagging issue.. just now u wasted my time and my revive also potion for AW and this issue also in wasted my revive and potion in my AQ how u want to pay for this?? u3ia97142up8.png please respond it
  • unknownunknown Member Posts: 378
    EzzackAlex wrote: »
    For lagging issue.. just now u wasted my time and my revive also potion for AW and this issue also in wasted my revive and potion in my AQ how u want to pay for this?? u3ia97142up8.png please respond it

ka5q4qnj91vm.jpeg
  • Prime56Prime56 Member Posts: 2
    bxx8bfdyvdpa.png
    Lost match with stark spidey. There is no way anyone could lose a match like this one but I did cause of login issues.
  • HQ101HQ101 Member Posts: 422 ★★
    Spiderb46 wrote: »
    I agree with you HQ

Heh, course now nobody will EVER know what you agreed with. Lol

I am such a rebellious upstart for speaking the truth. Tsk tsk
    Kabam should just at least give you back what you lost and if they cant they compensate with a replacement
    Has kabam made any announcements on the issue