Rank 4 5* Void or 5* Havoc

xXEmeraldArcherxXEmeraldArcher Member Posts: 26
Void is duped at 177 and Havoc is not duped.
I am looking to complete act 6.1 and everyday content and am wondering which is better to rank. Appreciate Any help in advance

Rank 4 5* Void or 5* Havoc 21 votes

Void
57%
TwmR_ASDF_LordSmashermrcyrcleCtfz35King_Leo321LucianoDelHoyaSwarmOfRavensWarlockdaRobot00Incredible_Hulk00manan_44Vas7h 12 votes
Havoc
42%
ScholiaspaceoctopusPHJfinThicco_ModeGiodood_1MasterpuffSuperiorSymbioteBruhMongerJakk729 9 votes

Comments

• Giodood_1Giodood_1 Member Posts: 394 ★★★
    Havoc
    messed up rank up void
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Member Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Havoc
    I have both at r5. I’ma huge fan of Void but am currently working on 6.1 exploration myself and Havok has been the MVP. One fully charged s3 just ends almost all the fights.
  • xXEmeraldArcherxXEmeraldArcher Member Posts: 26
    I was thinking Havoc because of that. Like void once he gets FoV he hits harder overall but I didnt know if that surpassed havocs spec 3
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Member Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Havoc
    If you think Havok is more for defense you’re using him wrong.
  • Tru100Tru100 Member Posts: 260 ★★
    Both good champs, prob wanna choose based on utility you need on roster. Void better counter to regen, masochism stuff like that. Havok good energy counter, V4 Electro for example. Or other Havoks. Rank up the one you're lacking on your roster.

Or go with Void cause he's awakened and high sig. He's a little more unique toolkit than Havok who you can get better luxury version of w CMM and knockoff version w Bishop.