**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank up dilemma

I am half a t5b from my first t5. Should I save resources or get another r4?

Currently working on 5.3. No variants done.

Comments

• Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146
    I can do domino or Medusa right now btw. Also I recently awakened voodoo who I love playing now I could r5 him just might be longer
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I can do domino or Medusa right now btw. Also I recently awakened voodoo who I love playing now I could r5 him just might be longer

Take domino to R4, she'll be useful in getting some more act 5 and variant completion done, and by that time you'll have enough materials to R5 another champ.
    I thought about her. Although I have aa at r4 which is why I was holding off
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    edited May 2020
    CG, AA, Hyp,Domino, Medusa, gully, and even spidergwen are good options. watch out for who is best for what your trying to achieve next ist best. The next R5 will come sooner than you think.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    R5 that corvus
    Thecurler said:

R5 that corvus

I considered him but honestly I primarily use him for monthly eq. I tried using him for questing but he doesn’t really seem to help with the content I’m doing atm.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    My first rank 5 was Hyperion and honestly, he’s just a beast - and he doesn’t need any synergy partners which is a plus. I’d probably try and awaken him first before taking him to rank 5.

Other candidates I’d suggest, considering where you are re. game progression would be domino, CG or colossus.
    My only thing about taking up another mutant is I also have a 6* Namor. Not awakened and I know I won’t be doing that anytime soon.
    And my Hyperion is a r4 and for what he does for me I don’t think r5 would help much. He’s been great for me regardless
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    @Leonjr8719 I used to feel that way about my R4 Hyperion. Then I took him to R5 and I tell you, it really does make a difference. I do agree with folks saying you want to try and get him awakened and to Sig 20; that's all he really needs to be an absolute monster in this game.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★

Thecurler said:

R5 that corvus

I considered him but honestly I primarily use him for monthly eq. I tried using him for questing but he doesn’t really seem to help with the content I’m doing atm.
    If you're still doing act 5 he will help a lot.

He's useful for parts of act 6 but obviously harder work getting the first mission or two complete.

Even if you don't rank Corvus taking a champ to r5 will help you clear content easier than taking another to r4.

Hyperion scales up brilliantly from r4 to r5, much better awakened though.
    In terms of my a awakened 5*s at r4 who should I rank 5 then? I’m close to my first but it’s taken me a while to get there which is why I’m hesitant to do so
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    I would R5 Corvus. Get the Chrono thing from the rifts and awaken him. All he really needs is R1 honestly. R5 Corvus will carry you to Cavalier title along with the other R4s you have.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Sig 1 I meant
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Hype
    Shehulk
    Domino
    Colossus

In that order for me. But hype and Colossus need to be awekened
    Aleor said:

Hype
    Shehulk
    Domino
    Colossus

In that order for me. But hype and Colossus need to be awekened

I can awaken she hulk. I have 3 science gems.

Another question. What sig level should my awakened champs be at to be effective?

Like my aa, domino , spider qwen etc?
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    edited May 2020
    R5 that Corvus.He will decimate everything for you. If you have rulk domino is a no brainer too.But r5 should get priority. 😀
    Thank you everyone for the suggestions. I’ll hold off to r5 my Corvus