**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

These Rifts are trolling Me!

Hello everyone, this is about the five rifts I have opened up so far.
I saved up all my intel so I could pop open five Rifts today in hope I would get some five star shards or even six star shards. But I kid you not EVERY SINGLE RIFT has been tier 5 basic. I have got 4,500 tier 5 basic 5 times in a row! At this point I don’t care what I get I just want something different! To be honest I don’t know whether I should be happy or not. Anyway that’s about all to this story. Wanted to lighten up your day if you’ve got some bad rifts.
Best of luck Champs.

Comments

• Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    I feel you. I got the chronometer as soon as I could afford it; still haven't used it because I'm waiting to see a mutant awakening gem.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Yep, I've had T5B 4 times now. Sig stones once. Cosmic AG with Chrono. I shouldn't complain but I wouldn't mind getting some 5* shards or even a T2A once.
  • Options
    EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    edited May 2020
    I’ve only seen mutant awakening gems. 5 times. I’d like to get a mystic cosmic or tech. Have gotten a mix of sig stones 5 and 6 star shards tho.