**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena Cutoff Prediction for 4 star Doctor Doom Basic Arena Next Week?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Arena Cutoff Prediction for 4 star Doctor Doom Basic Arena Next Week? 48 votes

<2 mil
0%
2-2.5 mil
8%
Gustavo20Webby72Lil_LasagnaGiuliameij 4 votes
2.5-3 mil
39%
CoatHang3rLvernon15Mohit_7SpiderCoolsGodrohrMad_Titan_21DrDeadpoolScopeotoe987heartbreakid_22RockypantherxX_Factor_AgentRehan010_Thicco_ModeBonzodavidrivetTheInfintyJABBA_2NacroblixBruceReeeeeee 19 votes
>3 mil
52%
winterthurZatbustAce_03AspenKnorr7227ThatGuyYouSaw235Solomanv1playinggameletshadow_lurker22Torah13superiorssvpMinirjcPHJfinMidnite93mrcyrcleMadEyeMoody_333Lucasjones_98RU11011AlexBossuSkinnyfatboy82 25 votes

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    2.5-3 mil
    For a high cut off people need to play the game but people can’t be bothered to play the game right now. That gives us a low cut off right?
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    2.5-3 mil
    Doom is highly sought after champion, but it is very rare to see any champ go over 3M in 4 star basic arena nowadays
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    It's a 4*. Who cares
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

It's a 4*. Who cares

I just want a Doom!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    >3 mil
    Cutoff for Ægon in the 4* basic went over 3.3m.

Is Doom as popular as Ægon?
  • Mohit_7Mohit_7 Posts: 88
    2.5-3 mil
    I don't about others, I am just gonna make over 3 million. At least, I will have a 4* version.
  • Mohit_7Mohit_7 Posts: 88
    edited May 2020
    2.5-3 mil
    I will play second round also, and dupe him.

• AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    >3 mil
    Aegon went for 3.3m and doom is as popular as Aegon.
    Expect no less than 3m.
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    2.5-3 mil
    I'm going for the dupe on my 4* Doom on the first round - even if it's only 1 sig level, I can get him up to sig 25 with my sig stones. Gonna be a grind, but if I can put up 500k in a 2* arena, I can put up 3 mil to dupe a champ who'll help me get uncollected.
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    2.5-3 mil
    AouxWoux said:

Aegon went for 3.3m and doom is as popular as Aegon.
    Expect no less than 3m.

Had a look into the stats on these champions and I noticed a few strange things: Domino and Starky went for over 4m, and Blade for 5-6M. I understand that this was 2018, and they were considered better, and you have to dupe Aegon and all that, but just 5 months after Domino went for 4m in December 2018, Aegon went for 3m in May 2019.

Just my two cents