**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

11,101 prestige looking for an alliance that doesnt participate in war or only runs 1 or 2 groups

War is just awful and I have no desire to play it any more, I am looking for an alliance that doesnt participate or require all members to participate in war running 1 or 2 battle groups and runs AQ maps 6 and 7. War, Its not fun, set up to take all the skill out of the game, and imo just a cash grab that I dont want to be a part of any more. If you run Map 6 or 7 5 days in AQ and interested in a very active player with 11K + prestige please message me on the forum.

Comments

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    Wrong forum
  • Options
    Junos_79Junos_79 Posts: 253
    Would like to chat with you. We run map 6 everyday. Would like to speak more details with you about us. Can find me in the game or line at Junos79
  • Options
    BigDWSUBigDWSU Posts: 212
    If you don’t find a map 6/7 group you are looking for hit us up.

• Options
    Mike18211Mike18211 Posts: 54
    We could be a good match for you. Can get me on line... Mike18211
  • Options
    Kaycg1Kaycg1 Posts: 257
    Add me on line. kaycg1
    We are a top 90 no stress war alliance. We stay in tier 6 or lower at all costs.
  • Options
    Kaycg1Kaycg1 Posts: 257
    Our tag is WXSA if you would like to check us out. Looking to fill one spot when aq ends today.
  • Options
    XCripXCrip Posts: 130
    We run 6x5 and score 370M+

However do we run AW with 3 BGs but only at Gold 2, Tier 6-8 level. It's no pressure war.

If this seems interesting enough for you, can contact me via Line: XCrip