Options

Using Class Awakening gem on killmonger or Thor Ragnarok

I have 2 skill 5* Awakening gem , I'm desperately waiting for ægon or Nick fury but haven't got them yet ,so I was thinking whether it's sensible to use one Awakening gem on killmonger or Thor Ragnarok and reserving one for ægon ?

Comments

• Options
    Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    if you don’t wanna wait use it on killmonger he’s pretty underrated tbh
  • Options
    AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Save for fury or aegon. But if you want a good defender then use it on killmonger.
  • Options
    JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130
    edited May 2020
    Killmonger for sure if you are committed to rank him up.But I prefer wait for fury or Aegon cause skill awakening gems are very hard to get.Must wait for aegon orfl fury.
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    I recommend you wait for aegon and Nick fury because they are game changers, that's exactly what I've been doing. But if you absolutely must, then go for killmonger
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Killmonger is an underrated champ. His awakened ability makes a big difference. I would pick him over Thor rag without a doubt. The only reason to awaken Thor is if you need prestige. That's about all he is used for.
  • Options
    rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    If you want to use it.. Use it on killmonger.. But better to save it for aegon Fury.. Even better champs like blade gwenpool night thrasher or stealth suit.. You can wait for any of these
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,749 ★★★★★
    Thor Rag 100% NO. Killmonger needs some sig levels, so if you're waiting for Ægon, save the stones.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,403 ★★★★★
    I actually love Thor Ragnarok - I think he's properly underrated, especially with Hulk synergy.

But whilst I'd take him up if he got Awakened naturally, even I wouldn't use a Gem on him.

Killmonger would be worth it.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    KM by far over thor Rags, but it's better to save for both fury AND aegon. You're not overflowing on those skill gems, so just save.
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Yeah save for fury and Aegon
    If you really, really like KM, use it, but IMO Fury and Aegon are way better
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It’s worth waiting a promise. I got both NF and Ægon in the past 2-3 months and it makes a world of difference for them to be duped.