**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus in AOL but not LOL, could someone tell me why?

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
Hi All,
I have been looking around at some champs to take to LOL.
I understand why Corvus would not be ideal there, because the fights would not be as fast as other champs.
And my ghost would be the best option.
But I am able to find a good chunck of footage of people taking Corvus into the abyss, where the champs have even higher health pools.
What makes it so that he is viable there?

On a side note, I see a lot of people charging up their corvus in AOL to help with the collector fight. For me, I am not really great against maestro. Would the same strategy work? I would use Ghost for clearing the paths, and charge up corvus along the way. He will do a little more garanteed damage to maestro if I do tend to mess up his fight. Or is that completely pointless?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★
    Because limbering so u can’t get more danmged in.
  • Options
    KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    Meastro can now be one shot so corvus useless for Lol while Collector is far from being one shot that why people use heavy with aegon to get more damage or use corvus for burst damage on him
  • Options
    JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130
    In abyss people use Corvus mostly for collector.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Because in abyss it’s based on hits so you can play him so he crits on most hits and you can minimise hits well, in lol it’s time based so you just have a damahe burst followed by big downtime
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Because in abyss it’s based on hits so you can play him so he crits on most hits and you can minimise hits well, in lol it’s time based so you just have a damahe burst followed by big downtime

Plus ther always ain’t any limber Node in AOL
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Lvernon15 said:

Plus ther always ain’t any limber Node in AOL
    He doesn’t rely on parry, the armour break is utility rather than damage aside a small few matchups like htd and red skull where it gives a major boost
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Thank you all for the clarification. Will practice maestro in act 4. And do my journey without my thrusty corvus