Options

Red Rift

Greetings Kabam.
I would like to ask how is it possible that in the whole time since when the quest-RED RIFT is launched - I haven't had awakened Science on the road yet ??? How is it possible that all awakened except SCIENCE took turns there ???

Comments

• Options
    Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    Same here but I'm looking for skill
  • Options
    Bungy84Bungy84 Posts: 26
    I have done 9 rifts so far and I’ve had science 6 times and mutant 2times. These also just happened to be the 2 that I already have in my inventory. I need skill but the randomness of these rifts is a joke
  • Options
    Blackbony1Blackbony1 Posts: 4
    I have CAIW and I need awakened science. I suspect that KABAM is doing it on purpose, that he will not give us the necessary awakened !!! I also bought a chronometer so I could choose a route.
  • Options
    I brought the chronometer too 🤦‍♂️ Need that skill gem for aegon so I can do abyss. It’s so frustrating seeing the same gem everyday
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,828 ★★★★★
    Bungy84 said:

I have done 9 rifts so far and I’ve had science 6 times and mutant 2times. These also just happened to be the 2 that I already have in my inventory. I need skill but the randomness of these rifts is a joke

what was the ninth gem
  • Options
    it's RNG
  • Options
    Blackbony1Blackbony1 Posts: 4
    It's not RNG. I believe that if I didn't have a 5 * CAIW for 5/5 unawakened, I would have the science awakened in the quest ...It just gives it to us based on our heroes. Especially not to move forward unless we pay ...
  • Options
    My last 3 have all been science gems
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

It's not RNG. I believe that if I didn't have a 5 * CAIW for 5/5 unawakened, I would have the science awakened in the quest ...It just gives it to us based on our heroes. Especially not to move forward unless we pay ...

Keyword "believe". Hey do you also "believe" the world is flat?

On a serious note, though, I got the class that I wanted on my first rift, so Kabam's not "rigging" anything based on your roster.

Thanks for the laugh.
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

I have CAIW and I need awakened science. I suspect that KABAM is doing it on purpose, that he will not give us the necessary awakened !!! I also bought a chronometer so I could choose a route.

Don't assume Kabam's gender.

I'm not sure how many times you've gone through the Rifts, but let's say it's 6 times. There's a 33.5% chance that you won't see a Science gem in those 6 rifts. That's a pretty large chance, so maybe it's not Kabam, maybe it's just your luck. Bad luck.
  • Options
    beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    i got what i wanted first try also. on both accounts. helps if you are ok with more than one class, but it's all rng
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,809 ★★★★★
    Don't spread false information. You are not allowed to do that here.

As other's have pointed out, it's random. The rifts won't give you what you want or what you don't want. You will get something out of a chance.

If you haven't got something you wanted, then keep trying your luck till the end. Complaining about it, lying about it won't change the outcomes