**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the best two-way champion in the game?

DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Meaning offense and defense.

Who is the best two-way champion in the game? 77 votes

Magik
54%
Etaki_LirakoiDL864winterthurNevvBMcord11758danielmathLocoMotivesTBJ1118Aakashsfu_koraxTheObiJuanCapWW2Deadbyrd9PatriotsJunaid95Riise81INTEGRALAxeCopFireAfridwSWeaponX 42 votes
Hyperion
15%
BigPoppaCBONEWhododo872Titan_A97Willjackson16Mr_ChrisJets44GreenClawzBZ_LivingDeadGirlStingerbkBumsy_BumKocheeseRedox 12 votes
Iceman
20%
Draco2199rahul3038IronDevilAakashSpity68DukeYellsomeLeFort1WrongSuperman69Cortez101ShatteredTellthemIAMSgtAnime1LacrosseWillAssumedName 16 votes
Hulk
1%
MasterTroller42 1 vote
Dormammu
1%
Ashburn 1 vote
Ultron
6%
Snizzbarsha2356__Midknight007NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEandrewkhoo 5 votes

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    Magik
    There are 2 choices, Magik vs Iceman.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Ultron
    Somehow read over Magik and Iceman but saw Ultron. Oh well
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Tough one between Hyperion and Magik.

Before thorns was removed I'd have had Iceman mixed in with them 2
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Magik
    R4GE wrote: »
    Tough one between Hyperion and Magik.

Before thorns was removed I'd have had Iceman mixed in with them 2

He's good sans thorns too
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Iceman
    But what about stark spidey/
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Magik
    Yellsome wrote: »

Spark is easy to beat in defence with cosmics
  • Hyperion
    Hyperion. His specials ignore bp and defense, cosmic charges make him a cracked out hulk. He has Regen for attacking and unlike magik his s3 actually hurts no matter what.

Iceman is maybe a better defender. Not a better attacker. Not even close. Ultron's basically pillow fists without DW with easy to avoid specials.

Magik is the only other one that can do both almost as well, but needs md and her sig ability to do it.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    Magik
    Hyperion. His specials ignore bp and defense, cosmic charges make him a cracked out hulk. He has Regen for attacking and unlike magik his s3 actually hurts no matter what.

Iceman is maybe a better defender. Not a better attacker. Not even close. Ultron's basically pillow fists without DW with easy to avoid specials.

Magik is the only other one that can do both almost as well, but needs md and her sig ability to do it.

Iceman is a WAY better attacker then hyperion. He's immune to everything, prevents evading, and doesn't trigger mystic dispersion. I don't think there's a single defender where i'd use my hyperion over my iceman to attack with.
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Iceman
    Yellsome wrote: »

Spark is easy to beat in defence with cosmics

oh.thnx
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    Magik
    I have spider starky and he is much better attacker than defender. Have iceman and magik too nd they are great for both.but i will have to go with magik
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    Magik
    And with ice armor hyperion's l3 can't even touch iceman.so he is awesome for map6
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    Magik
    Maybe it's better to remove Magik from the poll.
  • CedricccCedriccc Posts: 26
    Magik
    Is magik really better than iceman? I thought iceman is better on offence and Defence
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Magik
    Cedriccc wrote: »
    Is magik really better than iceman? I thought iceman is better on offence and Defence

Magik is better if you are taking unavoidable damage in offence
    While her MD and limbo keeps her immortal in defence
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »

Iceman is a WAY better attacker then hyperion. He's immune to everything, prevents evading, and doesn't trigger mystic dispersion. I don't think there's a single defender where i'd use my hyperion over my iceman to attack with.
    Not arguing your opinion, but think you decided to hand select a few examples to make your choice. Iceman is definitely better for fighting evade champs and has more immunities than Hyperion, who only has poison immune. But Hyperion's amazing power gain also makes him a worthy evade fighter. Parry, use L2 or play safe and use L3 often. He also has a very nice regeneration. He can finish a fight in less than 1/2 the hits it takes Iceman. So he pretty much plows through all the new quests, even use him for 5.3 with class disadvantage since he is still a power house.

Both good for AQ, both good for AW attack and defense, both completely different and situational. Hard to say who is actually better than the other. Liking one more can easily make one your favorite, but not better.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Magik
    Magik, I use my 4/55 for attack in aw and map 6 in aq. She's not duped so she's not a good defender